Anyone use the Wheel of Change Tarot?

firemaiden

I have had a few cards reverse, (the Ace of Cups) and find this reversal very suggestive because of the strange imagery. (Makes me think of giving birth).

Perhaps reversals don't seem appropriate because of the beauty of the paintings. But if you get them reversed you can always make a note of it, and turn them back right side up. ;)

Belladonna

I'd love to keep this study group going if anyone is still interested. I thought maybe we could tackle it with a little more structure. Perhaps we can start with the Aces and move up the minors?

Any takers?

darwinia

I Like to Tackle Obscurity

Belladonna said:
I'd love to keep this study group going if anyone is still interested. I thought maybe we could tackle it with a little more structure. Perhaps we can start with the Aces and move up the minors?

Any takers?

Yes please. One of the things I find about study groups is that they always start with the Majors and then peter out. I would prefer to examine the Minors more carefully myself and especially in a deck like this that is quite different in symbolism.

I have so enjoyed the previous cards we've examined and felt I gained quite a bit of insight, so a bit more structure and discussion would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Wildchild

Yup! Me too! Starting at the beginning would be a great idea. What about starting a separate thread for each card? It would be easier to find for further discussions.

Belladonna

O.K. great! How about a separate thread for each number. Like, a thread for all the aces, another thread for all the two's, etc?

Well, I was looking at the aces last night, so look for the thread!

firemaiden

Kewl! lets do it!