Crystal Skull collecting

westsidegirlygirl

Dark Inquisitor said:
How fantastic that your baby knew just what to do with your new skull ! Probably trying to activate your chi and your third eye for you .

The more I think about t, the more amazing it is. As I was opening the box he was crying for me to give it to him, and when he did, his face settled into an expression of concentration, and he slowly, methodically worked the skull over my arms and finally held it against my forehead like he knew exactly what he was doing, like that was why he had wanted it in the first place. Then he gave it back to me. He's only two years old. He's so young I can't even ask him about it, verbally that is. Maybe I'll have him pull a few cards! Probably, though, I'll just let his actions speak for themselves. The next one I buy will be for him!

westside

stella01904

MM ~ Has anyone read Sylvia Browne's Secrets and Mysteries? She says that Francine tells her that the skulls ARE ancient. And that there are fifteen of them, not thirteen. There's a photo of a lovely one, Sha Na Ra. Seems she's good friends with Nick Nocerino, too!
So Sylvia's gone on record saying that the skulls, including Mitchell-Hedges, are ancient, in spite of records saying that Mitchell-Hedges purchased it at some point.
My money's on Sylvia.
BB, Stella

Tarotphelia

I haven't read that book - does she say what the purpose of the skulls is, or who/what might be communicating through them?

stella01904

MM ~ She's pretty consistent with what everyone else says about them being programmed, etc. The only thing she says different is that they were made by MELTING the quartz - afterward they still had to go through the 300-year polishing process. :D But this might explain how the Mitchell-Hedges skull is "carved against the grain."
She also says she got to touch Sha Na Ra and got a fantastic energy jolt. Of course!
There's only a few pages in there on the skulls. The book covers a wide range of subjects and she doesn't give her stamp of authenticity to just everything, she debunks the Shroud of Turin, for instance, so I thought this was interesting, since the conventional "wisdom" seems to be that the skulls are not ancient.
I am moving further and further into the territory of the supporters, however. The other night I was holding my little skull (the one from the Synergy Lady) looking at the full moon and saw a big white aura spread out from the moon with points of light moving to the moon and away from it. I've loved looking at the moon since early childhood and have sometimes done it for hours but have never had this happen before, without the skull.
BB,Stella

Tarotphelia

Wow- that must have been a cool moment Stella !! Maybe each person has to have their own experience with the skulls before they decide if they are really special. I used my rose quartz on my chakras last night. I can't remember if I read this somewhere or not, but it suddenly popped into my head. I held the skull just above each chakra , using a clockwise motion. I could really feel some energy ! I had a lot more energy today and felt better generally, so I am going to do this again . Maybe it's like the little scandisk icon , fixing chakra drives .

Interesting about melting quartz . I guess if it could become liquid, you could pour it into a mold. Possibly a mold made from a real human skull . I think one of the ancient skulls was experimented on with modern forensic techniques like they use to identify human skulls , and the result was the face of a woman.

Found a link:
http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/csface.html

stella01904

Dark Inquisitor said:
I used my rose quartz on my chakras last night. I can't remember if I read this somewhere or not, but it suddenly popped into my head. I held the skull just above each chakra , using a clockwise motion. I could really feel some energy ! I had a lot more energy today and felt better generally, so I am going to do this again . Maybe it's like the little scandisk icon , fixing chakra drives .
MM ~ That's interesting, because I crocheted a little drawstring bag for mine out of colored cotton doily thread and I carry it with me when I am overtired but still have a lot to do. It seems to give me a bit more energy but I wasn't sure, self-suggestion could be entering into the picture.
You said earlier you'd gotten a labradorite one, have you tried working with it yet? I've really been looking at the labradorite ones (yeah, I can stop anytime too...:smoker:)
Thanks for the link, that is DEFINITELY the same woman, IMHO.
The debunkers always cite provenence issues - that the Mitchell-Hedges was bought at an auction, or that the caretakers of the skulls say they came from "a man in the Andes" or something non-specific like that. Weighed against those pictures and the Hewlett-Packard tests, they really don't have much.
BB, Stella

Tarotphelia

stella01904 said:
You said earlier you'd gotten a labradorite one, have you tried working with it yet?

I noticed that when I held the labradorite one, I got a very odd sensation in my palm, like a subtle energy reaching in and traveling upwards . It was kind of pleasant. And I did notice an increase in psychic sensitivity .

stella01904

MM ~ I'm sold. :D BB, Stella

Deszroo

skull w or w/o holes

Hello...I was in a store the other day; the owner was talking about crystal skulls ...said that its better to have a skull that is not drilled..like to where for pendant because the drilling and holes be drawing away energy from it...interfare with the original intergrity of it. He said its therefore better to just have one in a carry pouch/neck, hold, carry in pocket..etc. Whats your experience?.

Desz

Tarotphelia

I don't know about that - I don't have a pendant skull. However , there are skull sculptors who drill holes in the nasal area and maybe even the ears as a matter of course.

Now I have to add a caution to the clockwise swirling of a skull over your chakras. Someone told me that using crystals that way could be dangerous and create problems in the chakras and etheric body. I didn't realize that was possible, so do it at your own risk I guess.