Anyone interested in a Halloween Tarot study group?

Skydancer

Hi all~
Just been going through the list of study groups - and found that the only other one for the Halloween was from '05!! :(

So YES! Let's begin again!! It really is such a fun deck - haven't worked with it too much - just musings by myself. I cleaned up my WHOLE tarot storage table and shelves last night - so of course the "cats" were right there and so when I found this thread just now I decided that it would indeed be fun to discuss this deck.

Should we add on to the court thread already here then? Or begin anew??

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=48917&highlight=halloween+tarot

I honestly hadn't thought too much about the suit orientations - just went with the flow of the card at any given time.

But we can save all that for later!!

So let's have a go at it! :)

*S*

WolfSpirit

So Skydancer - why don't you kick it off with the card of your choice ;) ?

I think we should start a new thread and not add to the court cards thread (unless you want to discuss the court cards further, then that would be the right place for it)

Skydancer

Greetings to kindred spirit of wolf!

You got it! I was thinking the same thing ... :)

*S*

SaintOfScreams

I want to join in this!!!

I just got my copy of the set!!!

annik

I am still interested! I really like that one!

Sulis

Moderator note

The Halloween Tarot Study group was started quite a while ago.
Here is a link to the index of threads so far in the group: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=629732#post629732

Anyone interested in reviving the group should either begin a new thread or add to one of the existing threads.

If you do begin a new thread PLEASE let Moonbow* or Sulis know by private message so that we can add the thread to the index.

Thanks,

Sulis - co-moderator - Tarot Study Groups

SaintOfScreams

Hey,

If no one minds, I'd like to revive the sudy group.

And the next card is: The Fool!!! :D

Skydancer

I don't mind at all!!! :D

I've been so busy lately - I couldn't keep up with it all.

OKay then - we'll look at the Fool next! Post your thread then tell Sulis that it's there and she'll add it to the index. If I remember right.

(I really 'dig' this deck!!)

*S*

Disa

I'm interested now, too. Are you all still there? We're fast approaching Halloween season and I'm quite excited. Though I agree this deck can be used year round.

heathwitch

I would be interested too, as the Halloween is one of my favourite decks. Please keep us posted! :)