Anyone interested in starting a new one?

whipsilk

I'd really like to get involved in a new study group -- it looks like one hasn't been started in a while and the ones that are current seem to be either well into the deck or moribund. Or has the concept of a study group run its course, needing more space/time before a new one is able to start with a reasonable number of participants?

Sulis

Hi Whipsilk,

Which deck do you want to study?

Sulis

blackadder

I've never joined a study group before, but I would like too. It would depend on the deck that you are thinking about.

whipsilk

Actually, I'm not thinking about a specific deck -- I'll work through almost any deck just to learn. I'd just like to start at the beginning with others, so if anyone would like to nominate a deck, I'll be up for it. If I don't have it, I'll get it -- I may uncover a new deck I really like.

Unknownspirit

I would love to join.

DraagonStorm

Count me in to! This is the kind of thing that I need

BB
DraagonStorm

Moonbow

If you decide on which deck to study, there may already be a group started so all you need to do is add to the cards already there, and start some new threads for the ones that are not.

It doesn't matter how old the study group is, anyone can continue it or join in at any point, and work through the deck. Infact it would be great to have some of these brought back to life.

Enjoy!

Moonbow*

FraterGrant

What about studying the transformational tarot? It looks like a great deck. I think its be cool if we all decided on a deck we don't have, so that we can post our expieriance from as soon as we open the box. Like whipsilk said, we might find a deck we really like.

Anyone up for it? Look at the scans of the transformational, it looks amazing.

whipsilk

It suddenly occurred to me that the most obvious decks for a new study group would be ones that are newly published. For that reason, I'd second Taranravenfrost's suggestion of the Transformational Tarot, or suggest the other recently published deck that's getting a lot of word of mouth, the Fantasic Menagerie. I'll join either -- I have the FM on order from Prague, and I'm willing to get the Transformational just to participate in the study group.

Unknownspirit

I agree, transformational tarot is a great idea.