Anyone interested in resurrecting the Cosmic Tribe?

Little Baron

I am really moving forward with this deck, but I have many questions to ask.

Is anyone interested in resurrecting the group and getting more familiar with the deck?

LB

Tansey Ella

edited

Hedera

I'm a very irregular visitor here at the moment, and most of my tarot time is dedicated to the Sakki-Sakki and the Victorian Romantic, but I would certainly read any new contributions - and who knows, it might inspire me to play with the Tribe again. ;)

le pendu

Cosmic Tribe is one of my favorite decks. I'd be delighted to join in!

Little Baron

Breezes, Hedera, LePendu,

My little babies, you have all made my day. I look very forward to more conversation. This deck is beginning to make so much sense to me at the moment, so it would be great to discuss.

LB

Jewel

Count me in.

le pendu

right.. so how do we get started? I'm looking forward to discussing the deck with people who actually like it!

Maybe we can focus on Stevee's wonderful use of color, some of the incredible and unusual ways he communicates the meaning, of talk about Eric's commentary.. which I find incredibly insightful.

oh... BTW.. They're NAKED!!! They're NAKED!!! ;)

Jewel

*ROFLMAO* Le Pendu you crack me up! based on your statement we can say that that there is heavy use of flesh color *LOL*. Just kidding.

One of the things that really stands out for me regarding the use of color in this deck is how it relates to elemental correspondes both in the Majors and the Minors. The oranges, reds and yellows for fire, the blues and greens for water, the light blues and white for air, and earth tones for earth.

I would like to suggest that we take these one suit at a time and talk about the colors as suggested by Le Pendu, and also look at the Majors and see what cards we feel also display this feel through use of color. Then we can discuss any cards that don't seem to fit into this scheme.

What do you guys think?

It is my uderstanding that to re-open the study group all we need to do is post a new thread in the old study group. If you go to the post regarding new study groups you can access the list of all study groups go to the CT and post our first thread. This should re-open the study group in the individual deck study groups if I am correct.

Tansey Ella

edited