Melissa Lenormand

BodhiSeed

tatsi said:
I must confess that I’m already hoping that you have another deck creation in mind in the near future. :D
Absolutely!:D

prudence

Take your time, Mama. Just get better, your deck is and always will be gorgeous, no matter when we receive it. Just knowing it's coming is good enough for me.

lunakasha

prudence said:
Take your time, Mama. Just get better, your deck is and always will be gorgeous, no matter when we receive it. Just knowing it's coming is good enough for me.

Ditto what prudence said. Your deck is well worth waiting for, tarotmama.

Take care of yourself and feel better soon. :heart:

:) Luna

souljourney

Glad your cast is off! Hope everything is good with the wrist/arm.

I'm excited for the deck, but take your time. I know it will be awesome!

Glad you are getting another batch printed soon, you'll need them.

SJ

tarotmama

Hey folks, I'm not able to bring people's copies to Readers Studio. Yes, I will have extra copies of my deck there, but it's already a logistical nightmare to try to figure out who I've shipped to, who I'm hand-delivering, who is picking up, who needs a change of address, who needs me to hold on shipping, who needs registered shipping, etc., etc. My email box has literally exploded.

And I'm hoping that while I'm gone the helper elves will address the hundred + envelopes that I need to start sending out.

In the meanwhile, here are some photos to get you all excited!

Attachments

• IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 142

lunakasha

tarotmama said:

It worked.....:party: :D :party: :D :party:

GORGEOUS! The boxes are very nice, almost antique-looking.

:D Luna

BodhiSeed

tarotmama said:
Oh my, I think I feel a swoon coming on....:D They're LOVELY!

thorhammer

tarotmama said:
Hey folks, I'm not able to bring people's copies to Readers Studio. Yes, I will have extra copies of my deck there, but it's already a logistical nightmare to try to figure out who I've shipped to, who I'm hand-delivering, who is picking up, who needs a change of address, who needs me to hold on shipping, who needs registered shipping, etc., etc. My email box has literally exploded.
Totally understandable, sweetie. And although I've already got three coming, I reckon I might buy one while we're there for me to use at the RS anyway! Also, I think morticia monroe might be persuaded to the dark (Lenormand) side, too . . .

tarotmama

thorhammer said:
Totally understandable, sweetie. And although I've already got three coming, I reckon I might buy one while we're there for me to use at the RS anyway! Also, I think morticia monroe might be persuaded to the dark (Lenormand) side, too . . .

Oh good! Maybe I'll get to eat a dinner or two while I'm out there then! ;)

MareSaturni

AMAZING!

Don't worry, Tarotmama, the important thing is that someday we will have those beauties between our eager hands :)

Amazing deck, by the way. I'm so glad I bought it!