Wang's Qabalistic Tarot
Pythagorean
William's Renaissance
Crowley's Book of Thoth
Voyager

Chronata

POMO

Instantly came to mind.

The book was simply amazing...the cards...eh. not so much.

jackdaw*

The Minchiate by Williams.

Like Le Fanu points out, it doesn't say much about Minchiates themselves, but it is a fascinating read for the iconography.

The cards ... eh. Pretty, but disappointing.

WyrdRaven

The Gothic Tarot Compendium (for Vargo Gothic). Really like the book, but can't stand the cheesy pin-up imagery in some of the cards. There's no escaping it, because the book includes photos of the cards!!! LOL

Greg Stanton

The book by Lee Bursten for the Universal Marseilles deck is fabulous, even though the deck itself is hideous (as are most Lo Scarabeo products). The book is so good, it's totally worth buying the set it comes with (about $25.00), keeping the book and re-gifting the deck.

rwcarter

Greg Stanton said:
The book by Lee Bursten for the Universal Marseilles deck is fabulous, even though the deck itself is hideous (as are most Lo Scarabeo products). The book is so good, it's totally worth buying the set it comes with (about $25.00), keeping the book and re-gifting the deck.
I just got that set off eBay for much less than that. Haven't had time to really look through it though (too many decks and not enough time). I respectfully disagree about Lo Scarabeo products, but that's not the subject of this thread. :)

Rodney

Muir Aingeal

The Gendron companion book I've always thought was pretty good, compared to the deck anyway.