Tarot of the moongarden: The book

Kyrielle

ISBN for Moon Garden book: 0-88079-966-8

Something quoted from the 5 of Swords:

"Two swords parry with a dragon nigh, their conflict catching his eye. He tarries when he should flee, for three more swords descend upon the scene" (pg 88).

At least that's its explanation of the imagery. The ritual is a ward using candles and runes. Another quick quote from that:

"The best defense is staying centered in your own power and command the elemental power of air with the intelect. Keep your wits about you" (88).

I got my book seperately from the deck, so it is possible to do this. Good luck.

--Kyrielle

Kyrielle

Oh, cool! So that's how you use smilies! They are meant to be closed-parentheses, so they look a bit odd, but they're cool. Felix Culpa = happy accident.

-- Kyrielle

Maan

OOO thank you very very very much Kyrielle :*

The five of swords became alot clearer now. And the ritual sounds great as does the advice given...

BTW Smilies are cool :D

purplelady

I would like to get the moongarden book very much also. I only have the deck. Maybe amazon carries it? I think I'll go there and look. And Kyrielle, thank you for the ISBN # as it can be difficult to discern between books, decks, and sets at amazon as they often don't make it clear.

purplelady

amazon Does have it and the ISBN matches up. However, it has a 5 to 8 week availability. That is a long time and I wouldn't order it with an availability like that.

Keslynn

Try half.com. There are lots of random books floating around on there.