Hart en Ziel's 100% Positivity Oracle Deck

Kahlie

Dear People,

I've had many ideas for Oracle Decks before, but since my artistic side usually shows itself through words, not pictures, I never completed a full project. This time however, I had an idea of a text only Oracle Deck in Chakra Colors and I'd love to share the project with ATF-ers.

The Why
I've finished and created this Deck, because I often felt a lack in the niche of Decks for healing.

When you read for advice or awareness, it's important to have a mix of positives and negatives, but when you want to do healing work, the negative cards often intrude. I also have had Decks that focus on positivity qualities or virtues but those don't connect to Chakra's or with color. I love using color in my healing work as well, for visualizations, vibration work, Chakra work and many other uses.

The Deck
I have 2 versions of the 100% Positivity Deck, an English and a Dutch version. They are similar, but not exactly the same due to the difference in languages.

The Deck has 100 positive Cards that encompass positive qualities and some activities (Meditation). The front has the word and the colors are dark red, red, orange, yellow, light green, dark green, light blue, dark blue, pink, light purple and dark purple.
Since I have 11 colors the amount of cards isn't exactly even. Also, which cards you would consider for which Chakra depends on which colors you personally use.

My Chakra colors are as follows:

Root Chakra (dark red/light red)
Sacral Chakra (orange)
Solar Plexus Chakra (yellow)
Heart Chakra (dark green/light green)
Throat Chakra (dark blue/light blue)
Brow Chakra (light purple)
Crown Chakra (dark purple)
High Heart or Thymus Chakra (pink)

The back has the information of my business on it. It's possible to have another back printed, but I'm not yet sure what I'd want on it. I prefer having the information of my business on it, so I can give people a positive note when they ask for business cards or to spread some joy. If you want to talk about adding your info on them or want a plain back, let me know.

Size wise the cards are 70mm x 28mm or 2.75" x 1.10", around half a business card and are finished with a glossy sheen. They are easy to shuffle, but not too thin. I love them, but since I just have them, I'm not sure how they stand up to wear and tear.

Pictures!
Full Deck spread out
Full Deck in box
3 Cards with a credit card sized card next to it (sizing purposes)
Card Backs (with coin for size purposes)
Front Colors (part 1)
Front Colors (part 2)
Deck Box

LWB
While I wrote some information on uses for this Deck (blogpost) and I just did some sample readings on ATF (here). I don't think I will be adding a LWB, but I will add some more information on the blog and will add that in printed out if people prefer that.

Cost

If you are interested in buying a set, for your own healing or reading work, I'm offering them for €20 for a full set (so 2 cent a card!) or €22,50 for a set with box. If you want a different back send me an e-mail to discuss prices and options.

Shipping will come on top of that price, so if you want cheap shipping, disregard the hard box, as I can't fold it. You can always display them in a bowl and draw from there. I recon it would take between 6-8 weeks to ship and deliver depending on where it needs to go.

Feedback
Have questions, want to give feedback, please do :) I'm curious what other people feel about them, as I absolutely love them and loved the Readings I have done with them so far.

:heart:

Kahlie

Kahlie

Creation Process

When I started I thought I'd just spend an hour or two. A nice little something for an event that is going to happen in June, that involves walking meditation. Make a few cards with words and then allow people to take one before meditation to tune into that vibration.

Step 1: Thinking of the words
OK, I had quite a few, but then I noticed I had some that I felt were 'double' or that I wasn't that content with. I eliminated words, added words, added categories (because I wanted to add pink). Over and over and over again.

Step 2: Putting the words with the colors
Many positive words that I had were easy to connect to the colors, but others were more difficult. I also noticed all of a sudden that I had one word twice, slightly different, in different color categories

Step 3: More Words
Ok, back to the drawing board. I wanted to have most words to fit the line of:
I am X, so in English, many of them had to be re-written to end on 'ing' or 'ed'. A few couldn't be changed, but I still felt that they were important to add. So I have "retreat" for example, as well as "Leadership" and "Meditation", which I felt needed to be in this Deck.

Step 4: Printing
A looooot went wrong here. I had to use software that kept crashing. Instead of spending 30 mins uploading files or fixing things, I spend around 4 hours total. Even my partner who is in IT was annoyed with how often stuff went wrong. I would save for example and reloading my project would mean some random cards would have disappeared!

All is well in the end though, I'm in love with my Cards!

Kahlie

DownUnderNZer

Really cool concept and a great idea with the colours representing Chakras with positive words and/or affirmations.

Does this come with an instruction booklet (simple) especially for those that might not be so Chakra knowledgeable.

Also, it would be great to know spreads, or how they should be read and used in the best way possible. So, is there something basic accompanying them like that as well? :)

Cool idea! :)

Kahlie

Really cool concept and a great idea with the colours representing Chakras with positive words and/or affirmations.

Does this come with an instruction booklet (simple) especially for those that might not be so Chakra knowledgeable.

Also, it would be great to know spreads, or how they should be read and used in the best way possible. So, is there something basic accompanying them like that as well? :)

Cool idea! :)

Like I wrote, at the moment, there is no LWB, or Little White Booklet, or instruction booklet. There are sample Readings (with Spreads) and a quick explanation on several uses on the blog. I plan to write a little more, but not that much more. There are countless books on Chakra's and you can find hundreds of websites, if you just google the name.

I want to expand on each use that you have with this deck:
* Advice
* Healing
* Vibration Work
* Chakra Work
* Meditation Work

However, I'm so very proud (sorry) and happy and I just wanted to show them off :D

Kahlie

Kahlie

*yay* I did some more Readings (including Chakra one's) and am busy with an accompanying Ebook. I still am very much in love with my little Deck.

I received a few more sets from the printer, so shipping should now be 2-3 weeks :D

Kahlie

Kahlie

Grand Tableau

Hi People,

I'm still busy writing the Ebook to go with the deck. Today I wrote a piece on how to use the Grand Tableau way of Reading (originally from Lenormand Oracles) with the 100% Positivity Deck. It has the added benefit that you can look for clusters of colors too, not only for your significator Card(s). Since some ATF-ers have bought the deck already, I thought I'd add the way of Reading with it in the forum as a bit of sneak peek!

Enjoy,

Kahlie

Sneak peek below:

Another way to do Vibration Work is to use the Cards in a Grand Tableau Reading. A Grand Tableau Reading gives an excellent start point to work with the vibration you want in your life and to bring about changes.

Before laying any cards down, choose a significator to stand in for you and your question. For example, if you want to answer a health question, you can choose Healthy or Healing, if you are looking for change, you can use Transformative, for money you can use Bountiful. Pick a card to you feel symbolises you and your question.

Grand Tableau Reading uses all the cards, but if you are a bit daunted by that, you can also use a number of cards of each Chakra, simple separate the cards and select the chosen number, then shuffle them and place them all in a square or rectangle. For example: choosing 5 of each set gives you 40 cards, which you can lay in a 8x5 pattern or in 4x10. For the full set you lay them in a 10x10 square.

To start interpretation do the following:
  • Find connected sets of the same color. Which cards are connected and which chakra’s do they represent? What type of pattern do they make and what does that say to you?
  • Where is your significator Card and what does that placement tell you?
  • Interpret the left of the significator Card as the past
  • Interpret the right of the significator Card as the future
  • Interpret below the significator Card as underlying influences or subconscious influences
  • Interpret above the significator Card as higher guidance
  • Interpret diagonal lines as extra information
  • Interpret the knighting (chess move of the horse piece from your significator Card) as hidden motives
  • Check ‘connected’ Cards to your question, in what type of sets do they come

Once interpretation is finished (which will usually take 2-3 hours minimum) you can use several techniques to heighten your vibration.
  • Use the connected sets and Significator sets as starting points for affirmations
  • Meditate with both sets
  • Use the Sets as a starting point for another Reading
  • Use any of the other vibrational techniques in this Chapter

Kahlie

The LWB/EBook of this deck has been finished for a long time, but I never updated this thread, because I'm not on the forum much. Now that it's closing down I want to make sure people have a way of reaching me.

There is a 26 page book filled with ways on how to use my Oracle.
If you didn't receive it yet from me, please contact me for a copy.

If you are interested in buying the 100% Positivity Oracle, please e-mail me on my business e-mail info@hartenziel-online.nl.