Yes/No-Questions

DownUnderNZer

Im currently experimenting with "MARY GREER'S YES/NO spread" as DAILY DRAWS on here in which the WHEEL OF FORTUNE in a certain position means: "Yes, Soon, Delay or NO". So, not only do I ask a question, but I UPDATE it to show the OUTCOME. On the most part it has been quite accurate for me and I even try to write the WHYS if a DELAY or NO...sometimes even a YES as soon as I do the cards before the event happens. eg How an appointment will go which might be 3 days later only in a YES/NO question form.

Mostly it has been good for things like certain events/applications/meetings, but too soon to say if it is ideal for personal situations. I try to aim for things not too far away so that I can keep it up to date as I go along. And for me it seems quite good for the now or near future...no idea for distant future.

My Link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=186431

Furthermore, Im not sure what the limitations are with the type of questions to ask yet, so as I go along I will see how I go and will try to put some challenging ones in there to find that out.

Bottom line: So far....so good! :D

Tiggy-cat

Hmm, I would love to find a very reliable spread for yes/no questions for such situations as "will I get that job that I had a *3rd* interview for today???

I'm just dying and don't know how I will be able to stand it if I don't, but I don't want to try a yes/no spread because I feel like if it gives a No answer, it will throw my own energies off and make me think negatively, even though that No could turn out to be inaccurate. I don't want to create a self-fulfilling prophecy!