A new de-enabling thread

Debra

Talk me out of a Louttre B.

Hurry.

Debra

It's been eight minutes.

I'm not de-enabled yet.

Please please hurry.

Please please get me off this blasted computer.

gregory

Where is everyone - I just got up and here is a member in NEED.

It is muddy and boring and has big cards and they are thick and don't shuffle. If you have ordered - CANCEL.

And I have to go to the dentist; spend money on my bill - I get a gold crown today :D

78 card study - you HAVE to spend a week on each card, Nisaba..... and write them up. And post. I see no posts. You are being economical with the truth here, I think....

GeorgiePorgie

Debra said:
Talk me out of a Louttre B.

Hurry.
For how much moola ($) are we talking? Because if you can get one for 8 pound like Little Baron did a couple of years back (I searched, I had no idea what deck we were talking about...) then sure - go for it.

I doubt very much that you CAN get one for 8 quid, so how much are we talking? Seriously, how much can you spend on some artwork that you could probably draw better (and by the looks of it you wouldn't even need the whole spectrum of crayons in your crayon box). Hey my daughters could probably draw you one, and I wouldn't charge you nuffin.

Debra

Oh. Well thanks, both of you.

But. Too late. E-bay. My nemesis.

I don't want to talk about it any more.

fairyhedgehog

It's still showing as available.

gregory

Must have had more than one. Never mind Debra. You can PM me if you need aftercare. We all get infections at times......

Aerin

gregory said:
Modern physics has no place in tarot. Where is the mystery, the absolute impossibility of proof that we get with tarot. Where the symbolism ? Quantums are just there. They don't get symbolic or magickal or anything.

Errrrr..... well that really IS modern physics. The complete impossibility of proof. The magick. The weirdness.

But it's NO good if you don't like physics. So there.

Aerin

gregory

Oh.

Decides to hate Quantum deck. :D