Horary Chart reading

mahafrins

This chart is set to look 30 days in the future.

Also sun is your ruler..it has nothing to do with him.

Keep me updated.

Retrictions can be anything, if he has exams to do that may be a restriction because he has to focus on his exams.

I also wasnt eluding that he was a cheater.

I am going to his house on Saturday he just insisted we have fun..

AraLuck

Overall...This makes me think that he will not propose. I am not hundred percent sure why. But, The best guess I have from this chart is that he doesn't feel husband material yet. He has wishes/hopes, but these wishes and hopes are governed by saturn, sits in 7th house, under Jupiter's ruler. It makes me think that he doesn't think he can be a Jupiter Man right now.

Well, I think I got the answer to that today! He is military and cannot be with a foreigner (Which I am in his country) unless he discloses it properly and is legally involved (married) to me. So, this could be the block as to why he's not moving in more concretely for the time being.

His wishes/hopes delays proposal by the saturn & moon with a trine (trine means easiness -both good & bad-)

Moon is in 12th house under a mars rulership... it makes me think that there is some undoing...he may be his own worst enemy.

We had it out today as I had someone cross-check his identity in his base. It didn't cross-check out right. He was wild when I told him. But I did say I had no means to verify who he said he was.

You are in 3rd house.. so you are waiting and wanting a proposal but since you are conjunct with Sun.. I think you may be secretly waiting for this proposal or proposal just will not be coming your way in this time period.

That will be revealed a little later I guess.

I think he feels you are good wife material because you are sitting under cancer a moon sign. I just think he doesn't feel he can fulfill the husband duties that you deserve or you desire from your significant other.

As above. It could be the legal aspect of the block. He does insist he wants me to be his wife.

We have neptune in 11th house.. these could be lies and deceit being told about his wishes and hopes. I am not saying he is lying to you..he could just be lying to himself about why he can or cannot fulfill that role at this moment.

I was a little deceitful myself going for this background/cross check my friend offered (she has contacts). But I told him as soon as the report came back. That was interesting this happened so quickly. His identity isn't confirmed to me yet. I understand there's something more to it than that... am just waiting to see what it is exactly.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

It was! Sorry my feedback may be a bit spy-movie type :D

CosmicBeing

Well, I think I got the answer to that today! He is military and cannot be with a foreigner (Which I am in his country) unless he discloses it properly and is legally involved (married) to me. So, this could be the block as to why he's not moving in more concretely for the time being.

We had it out today as I had someone cross-check his identity in his base. It didn't cross-check out right. He was wild when I told him. But I did say I had no means to verify who he said he was.

That will be revealed a little later I guess.

As above. It could be the legal aspect of the block. He does insist he wants me to be his wife.

I was a little deceitful myself going for this background/cross check my friend offered (she has contacts). But I told him as soon as the report came back. That was interesting this happened so quickly. His identity isn't confirmed to me yet. I understand there's something more to it than that... am just waiting to see what it is exactly.

It was! Sorry my feedback may be a bit spy-movie type :D

Thank you for the feedback. Let me know what Neptune ends up meaning I am definitely interest. There was a node in the house know for "decrease" I haven't figured out how important nodes are in Horary yet.

I only use the out planets like Neptune when in a house that is being analyzed or conjunct with a significator.

I honestly don't think you are wrong for getting him checked out there are a lot of deceitful people out here better to be sure they say who they are than to waste your time especially if you are considering marriage.

AraLuck

Thank you for the feedback. Let me know what Neptune ends up meaning I am definitely interest. There was a node in the house know for "decrease" I haven't figured out how important nodes are in Horary yet.

I only use the out planets like Neptune when in a house that is being analyzed or conjunct with a significator.

Can you enlighten me as to how that ties in? I mean, how is Neptune influencing this whole drama... sorry for my total ignorance... not a very good Hindu to know so little about planets :D

I honestly don't think you are wrong for getting him checked out there are a lot of deceitful people out here better to be sure they say who they are than to waste your time especially if you are considering marriage.

Neither do I! I think I am totally justified from my end. From his end if it was found out he's 'seeing' a foreigner without disclosure... it would have jeopardised him big time. But there were no names mentioned. So I think he's safe. He's just pissed. Ego, ego.

Will keep updating you CB :)

CosmicBeing

Can you enlighten me as to how that ties in? I mean, how is Neptune influencing this whole drama... sorry for my total ignorance... not a very good Hindu to know so little about planets :D

Neither do I! I think I am totally justified from my end. From his end if it was found out he's 'seeing' a foreigner without disclosure... it would have jeopardised him big time. But there were no names mentioned. So I think he's safe. He's just pissed. Ego, ego.

Will keep updating you CB :)

I'm trying to also learn vedic...oh lord don't feel bad for not knowing your planets that astrology system is ARGGGH.

In astrology even in vedic the houses are tied to inner planets even though saturn is a outer planet in a sense it is still a traditional planet in astrology and tied to a house.

In modern astrology they have outer planets now tied to houses. These are neptune, uranus, & pluto.

I personally don't understand why because those planets are so very slow moving.

Anyway we were looking at 1st, 11, 3rd, & 7th. They were important to us for this question because they all tied into marriage proposal from my viewpoint. If neptune was in 6th house and not conjunct with the 1st, 11th, 3rd, 7th's ruling lord it wouldn't be important to me. If it was in the houses we held importance toward then I see important for the usage to add more meaning to the chart. Then if it was conjunct with a significator in any house it would be important. I don't know if that explained my logic for usage very well. Hope it did.

Shocked they can't deal with foreigners. I am not in the military but one side of my family is and they had children with non-american citizens I believe. Maybe the rules have change or just the rules for his country's military procedure.

Well I always say and I might sound paranoid if I am marrying someone I am going to get their past investigated. Because it is a serious legal binding.

I want to be sure what they told me is as truthful as humanly possible.

But, he might be afraid of accusations of dating someone off the base who is a "foreigner."

Well let me know...Neptune is well known for deceit and illusions... it could have just be meaning you felt there was some level of illusion to his story.

AraLuck

I'm trying to also learn vedic...oh lord don't feel bad for not knowing your planets that astrology system is ARGGGH.

Big yup to that!

In astrology even in vedic the houses are tied to inner planets even though saturn is a outer planet in a sense it is still a traditional planet in astrology and tied to a house.

In modern astrology they have outer planets now tied to houses. These are neptune, uranus, & pluto.

I personally don't understand why because those planets are so very slow moving.

Anyway we were looking at 1st, 11, 3rd, & 7th. They were important to us for this question because they all tied into marriage proposal from my viewpoint. If neptune was in 6th house and not conjunct with the 1st, 11th, 3rd, 7th's ruling lord it wouldn't be important to me. If it was in the houses we held importance toward then I see important for the usage to add more meaning to the chart. Then if it was conjunct with a significator in any house it would be important. I don't know if that explained my logic for usage very well. Hope it did.

Hehe.... tbh, nope! But that's just my own ignorance. Don't do more for me here. I am going to look up some of this jargon. I mean, these are things I have seen and dealt with since am a kid, but I was never encouraged to understand them more. I will do so now. No more chewing for me, CB!!

Shocked they can't deal with foreigners. I am not in the military but one side of my family is and they had children with non-american citizens I believe. Maybe the rules have change or just the rules for his country's military procedure.

A recent attack on the Panthankot air base in Punjab (north India) was apparently caused by the connection between someone on the base and a foreign girl. Instructions are strict at the mo. He has to disclose when we intend to get married. Until then, he cannot really even say he's in touch with me and he's cautioned me. I just didn't think it would matter... apparently it does. I have worked a lot with the military (US, I used to work for the US mission at home)... so I should know better, but I don't :D

Well I always say and I might sound paranoid if I am marrying someone I am going to get their past investigated. Because it is a serious legal binding.

I want to be sure what they told me is as truthful as humanly possible.

Me too.. and I have been burnt before. I did explain that to him. But got the response "not paying for others' mistakes" ... Meh.

But, he might be afraid of accusations of dating someone off the base who is a "foreigner."

Entirely.

Well let me know...Neptune is well known for deceit and illusions... it could have just be meaning you felt there was some level of illusion to his story.

Yes, especially with our date being cancelled twice last week-end, it was a little too surreal, even though there is evidence here there could have been an issue. And again, just very cautious lady here. Been there, done that, got the tshirt of being too trusting before!

CosmicBeing

I do think that neptune considering it is a planet of illusions can indicate misunderstandings or poor perception of a situation. Doesn't mean the person who is being perceived poorly is actually that. Just the person who has the perception might need to realize they have an illusion that doesn't align with reality.

Just a thought I had to write down for myself lol.

CosmicBeing

closing thread.

WolfSwan

What I thought was odd was you transit chart was showing correlation with health when you asked me about work too. I just wasn't sure if was health related to mother. But health was also a major topic in the transit I did for you in Vedic.

Thank you for the update. My advice is to give it a try and see if it makes your soul happy. I think doing something that makes you happy is worth a certain amount of risk to be able to do it.

Well best of luck. Let me know how it goes for you.

Thanks CB. Mum has been sick, but she's better (she had something with her liver). I am doing Reiki on her and I've given her a few good crystals for this. I will keep you posted :)

CosmicBeing

Thanks CB. Mum has been sick, but she's better (she had something with her liver). I am doing Reiki on her and I've given her a few good crystals for this. I will keep you posted :)

happy she is recovering well and thank you for keeping me posted.