study group application ~ sun, moon & ASC

aqua

new and interested

hi everyone, im new to this thread, and have always wanted to learn more about all of this.
if anyone is interested here is my birth info
02/14/57 3:47am Toronto, Ontario Canada

SUN Aquarius Air Fixed
Moon Leo Fire Fixed
ASC Sagittarius Fire Mutable
MC Libra Air Cardinal

The Air and Fire seem to balance out
and left with the one Mutable and one Cardinal

any input would be greatly appreciated

love this thread, ive learned alot in a short time reading all the great posts

Minderwiz

Welcome to the thread Aqua,

Fire and Air tend to get on well with one another, the signs are at 60 degree intervals (sextiles) and are seen as being diurnal (of the day) and Masculine.

So you have some congruency in your Sun and Moon placements and these are in some harmony to your Ascendant / MC framework.

purplefishy

I'm intrigued by people who have all three elements in their sun moon and asc combo- I have so much water that I'm fascinated by people who might be a little (ok, a lot) more balanced than I. Does that mean that such people are less prone to emotional extremes, or does it mean that they project more of an image of steadiness?

Rhiannon SW

I just came across this

My Sun is in sag
my moon is in sco
and my asc. is in cancer

purplefishy

Just dredging up this old thread to inquire about my friend's combination of sun, moon and asc.
Sun: Gemini
Moon: Aquarius
Asc: Virgo

Any thoughts? I'm not too very familiar with any of those signs (my specialities include more of the watery variety).

isthmus nekoi

purplefishy - Umbrae's a triple Aries and he seems pretty steady to me :)

As for your friend, analytical would be the word that immediately pops to mind with that combo. Both Virgo and Gemini are ruled by Mercury so I except any of the following could relate to your friend: good w/details, facts/trivia (think journalism as opposed to philosophy), adaptibility, speed/efficiency

Rhiannon SW - your water placements tone down your Sag sun a bit. Not a typical party going Sag, you run "deep". You may find as you get older however, that you are grow more into an optimistic, buoyant Sagittarian nature.

prudence

my sun is in pisces
moon is in leo
my asc is pisces

isthmus nekoi

Interesting combo, Astrid! Pisces says "All is One" but Leo wants to feel unique and special :D Perhaps you have a compassionate knack for making others feel special?

prudence

yes, it's very interesting....I am starting to really enjoy it. :)

Rhiannon SW

isthmus nekoi said:
Rhiannon SW - your water placements tone down your Sag sun a bit. Not a typical party going Sag, you run "deep". You may find as you get older however, that you are grow more into an optimistic, buoyant Sagittarian nature.

Funny I was a major partying Sag when I was young and now due to liver disease mainly I can't party and am tired alot which drives the Sag in me crazy. I hate being stuck in the house or not able to get out and move but my body is too tired half the time so we have battles my body and I.
Something I found interesting is that Sags are prone to Liver problems and then i go and contract HCV from a patient while working as an EMT. Chiron influence there?
Oh well,
Blessings
RSW