Missing Grimaud 9 of Cups

Kuroga

Hi everyone,

I hope I am writing in the right section. A couple of months ago I got hold of my very first deck, a Grimaud one. I was looking forward to start using it again, but then I realised the 9 of Cups is missing.

I have never found myself in such a situation, do you think it is possible to get just one spare card? I don't have the package anymore, but '1748 Grimaud 1930' is what is written on the two of Coins. I will post a scan of some cards as soon as I get my hands on a scanner. Anyhow, the deck looks identical the first you see on the left of the image I am attaching to this post (and which I found on the web) but it has the writings both in French and in English.

I'd be grateful for any help you could provide!

Best,

Kuroga

Attachments

• GrimaudLePendux4small.jpg
    GrimaudLePendux4small.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 374

Bertrand

hello

send me a PM with your mail address.

Bertrand

Bertrand

in fact if someone is looking for a post 1981 grimaud Ancien Tarot de Marseille card, I just set up this page because I know there were times when I wished such a thing existed :
http://www.tarotparis.com/shop/missing-card-from-a-grimaud-tarot-de-marseille/
(you have to enter the coupon UNIQUE CARD on checkout so there are no added shipping costs).
(Kuroga the 9 of coins is not listed since I kept it for you).

Yves Le Marseillais

A good idea indeed !

Hello Bertrand,

Quelle belle idée que voici ! What a super idea !

;))

Yves

Sumada

Good idea indeed Bertrand, and very generous of you, but Kuroga reqested the 9 of Cups and I note that you say you have saved the 9 of Coins!

Bertrand

Cups not Coins ! sorry, I've got that one available too :)

Richard

The deck with the French-English titles is about 3mm longer than the deck with only the French titles.

Bertrand

Thank you for the info LRichard, if it is so then my replacement cards won't fit at all.

Le Fanu

The deck with the French-English titles is about 3mm longer than the deck with only the French titles.
But Bertrand kindly sent me a replacement Grimaud Star for my yellow box Grimaud with French-Spanish titles. I assume the bilingual editions are the same size. It fits in perfectly with the rest of the deck.