Virtual Marseille

Wendywu

That will be useful for people who want to read TdM on their computer screens :)

Bertrand

That will be useful for people who want to read TdM on their computer screens :)
I hope people will lay out their cards and simply use this as a reference !

kalliope

Hi Bertrand. Maybe I'm just a dingbat, but I can't figure out how to pull specific cards so I could recreate a physical deck reading, only how to draw random ones. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Bertrand

Hi Bertrand. Maybe I'm just a dingbat, but I can't figure out how to pull specific cards so I could recreate a physical deck reading, only how to draw random ones. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
not implemented yet - is that a feature that would make the thing more useful ?

kalliope

not implemented yet - is that a feature that would make the thing more useful ?

Ah, okay. When you said you hoped people would pull the real, physical cards and use the tool only as a reference, I misunderstood and thought you meant for people to use it as a way to visually share their physical readings with others. I see now that you mean it to be the other way around (do the online reading, and then get our your real cards,) or just as an alternative to the real cards. My mistake, sorry!

Would such a feature be useful? Maybe, if people wanted to discuss a specific set of cards in a study group, or in a post about an previously done physical reading. But I don't know how many would use it compared to how much work it would be implement.

Bertrand

I thought about this but it would demand some user interface reflexions, now that you ask for it I'll probably find a way to add it.
There are two options I thought about :
- turn the whole deck to see the cards > problem with loading time
- add an edit mode and have a drop down box that opens to change cards > not very close to the "real deck" metaphor but probably more useful.