the hanson roberts

new2angels

I have just received this deck and i absolutely love it especially the size. What do other people think of it?

okieinalaska

I have this deck, I love it! I bought it 17 years ago and all this time it's been the only one I owned. Partly because I love it so much and partly because it never occured to me that I needed another, LOL.

I think you will enjoy it.

-I did just last week buy two more decks btw, Druidcraft and Moongarden but they haven't arrived yet. : )

Sincerely,
Amy

Citrin

When I was gonna buy my first deck around a year ago I looked at a few cards from the Hanson Roberts and really liked it. But then I saw the court cards and the Magician and thought they looked SO disproportioned and odd, it completely turned me off.

Just recently I've started to come across it really often, and the more I look at the images on the computer, the more I like it! I wouldn't be surprise if it was in my collection in a few months.:D

Sulis

I would like a deck to carry around with me. I have a pocket Rider-Waite but I just don't like it. The regular sized Rider-Waite is my deck of choice: I love it - go figure :)

I've been thinking of the Hanson Roberts because it's quite small. Funny, I've never been drawn to this deck before, probably for the same reasons that Citrin has mentioned - The Magician in particular seems a little odd. I love some of the other cards in this deck though and the back design is lovely.

Love

Sulis xx

Genna

I started to learn Tarot with the Hanson-Roberts´,and it has always been a very good,clear deck for readings.It´s small size is good for shuffling.It is the deck I would use to read for others.
I love Tarot of a Moon Garden that was mentioned above.It was the first deck I ordered after my first deck;a pocket Rider-Waite,and I still love to read with it.Fantasy,beauty,sensitivity,it´s all there.Makes for a really good intuitive deck too.