Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Q&A

Lela

IheartTarot said:
When using the no layout method and selecting cards from a fanned out deck, should I consistently work my way from left to right, i.e. should each subsequent card come from somewhere after the previous one in the deck? Or can I pick each card from anywhere?
Oooh good question! I never thought about this. Am curious to see what others have to say. I just pick cards randomly from anywhere in the fanned out deck. Works well for me.

Bernice

Me too = Random :)

Bee :)

IheartTarot

Thanks Lela and Bernice, as usual I am overanalyzing! :D

lark

Random here too. When I do it that way.
Actually I have fallen into a shuffle, 3 cut, mode and then restack and deal.

lord_ewin

I actually don't even pick cards that way. I cut the deck and read from the key card left and right. :)

IheartTarot

lark said:
I have fallen into a shuffle, 3 cut, mode and then restack and deal.

Thanks lark, this is my usual method and seems to work best for me with any cards. It seems that anything goes though!

Sylvie Steinbach

Intuitive picking

Once fanned, you can choose as you go in any direction you feel since it is your intuitive mind while you are focusing on your question and keycard that will guide you to the symbols that will start the message. You can also use any hand.

IheartTarot

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Once fanned, you can choose as you go in any direction you feel since it is your intuitive mind while you are focusing on your question and keycard that will guide you to the symbols that will start the message. You can also use any hand.

Thanks Sylvie!

Ruby Jewel

Astro Mythological By Mlle Lenormand

Hi, I am looking for a study group for the Astro Mythological Lenormand deck. Just bought this deck, but I can see that it is going to be tough one to learn......so, I am looking for some other person or people to study with. Thanks.
Ruby Jewel

Tag_jorrit

I think you may be able to find a group on fb.