Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Q&A

Rosali

hi silvie! are you a professional? i am sure you can help me.
i am trying to finde study group lesson one. since i can not follow what kind of reading that is. sorry! i am looking for the explanation how to go about it. i realy like to get into it....do i need a book to understand? not the cards... the way to go about it?

i hope that wasn't a dumb question..just trying to find my way around

rosali

Rosali

hello valeria!

thank you very much :)

i am going to have a look what it is like. yes, may be see you there.

O
rosali

Rosali

hi valeria :)

sorry, but i am not going to get in to it. it is fun to read what is possible to see, the way silvie does. she is doing a wonderfull job, but it is not my way of reading the cards. to explain that...i am not a fotune teller. i can (they are fortune telling cards), but we are working hard on that reading card will be accepted by institutions like health founds (for example). we have a long way to go yet. for me reading the card have to help people to understnd their problems and why couples have problems with each other. to see he way and what it tends to result in (love, job, money) and how to go about it to make it work or how to get a different point of view. not to fix a persons mind on something. there are plenty of fortune tellers and plenty of visionary people. we have a group here in germany who like to give reading cards a chance to gain more respectability. i think a prophecy can somtimes do more harm than anyting else. i think it is called "self-fulfilment"
since i read tarot professionel as well i have a more psychologic way as well on reading the lenormand cards.

that sivlie is putting a lot of effort in and that is great! in no case i whant to say that my way is a better one to go about it. it is just a different way.

everybody has to find their own way and what suits him,of doing things to be good in it.

i hope i could make my self understand ... my spelling is not that grate ; i am working on it :)

best wishes :)
rosali

Sylvie Steinbach

Rosali

This thread is a teaching thread based on the book "The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle" and the small Lenormand cards. If you would have read the book as required to participate in this virtual course you will have understood that the book teaches how to develop your psychic abilities to better your life using the 36 cards of the Lenormand.

Therefore it is not about fortune telling! But as any tool one starts to learn, one needs to have techniques and understandings in order to transcend the tool to access to higher wisdom. That is the purpose of the virtual workshop and why I require that you own the book and a deck Lenormand to participate.

I will encourage you to read my work and to google me to understand who I am and what I do...It may give you a different perspective to your latest comments.

I also would like to reinstate that comments or questions about the book or myself or others should be left either on Q&A of the virtual course or in the general discussion thread that is from a while back! OR simply PM me...But please do not interfere and confuse the thread -by posting of subject- if yourself do not know what is going on...WE will all appreciate your consideration. :)

Sylvie Steinbach

Sylvie Steinbach

News!!!

If you love blogging, Aristede just created a blog on the Lenormand cards and is making a journal of his experiences and readings with them using the 'no lay out' system described in the book but also bringing in other definitions and methods to these wonderful cards. Maybe you will enjoy saying 'hello' to him to support his new endeavor.

The link is:

http://lenormand-oracle.blogspot.com/2008/01/reading-about-my-brothers-health.html

He posted daily readings and questions/answers with feedback on the accuracy and meanings based on facts. I wish him best continuation and prosperity for his blog.

Sylvie

Bernice

Aristedes Blog:

Just popped along there. What a good idea, and I love that you can leave comments. If he continues with it, this is going to be such a useful/instructive blog about an unfolding situation that's being foretold step-by-step via the cards.

Congrats Aristede.

Bee.

Sylvie Steinbach

Announcement

I will be on vacation feb 2 to 13 and therefore will not monitor and reply to posts during that period. The workshop won't be managed until upon my return in Los Angeles.

I will start a thread on multiple level readings after my return and I have just opened a new thread on case practice for everyone to give inputs on -of course you must have read the book 'the secrets of the Lenormand oracle' to post your replies.

Thank you!

Sylvie Steinbach

Sylvie Steinbach

RE: Aristede Blog

Aristede just moved his practice Lenormand blog it is now:

http://lenormand36.wordpress.com/

Some of you have found it very helpful, I think it is wonderfull that someone decided to create a virtual journal using the 'no lay out' method and the secrets of the Lenormand oracle. I welcome experimentation...

Sylvie

Phoenix Rising

Thanks Sylvie, yes I have found Aristede blog very helpful while waiting for your book to arrive, given me another source to look at as far as your method is concerned.