Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Fertility

lark

indianstorm said:
Whip+ring- sexual activity/ energy (whip) at the right time in the ovulation cycle (ring) could lead to succesful conception- with possibility of twins.
I really like the idea of ring being ovulation cycle...great insight.

Sylvie Steinbach

Stand by

A multi level reading using the tree and the child has been requested. We are waiting to hear the results. Stay tuned! :)

Sylvie Steinbach

Multi level reading

Will William have a child?

snake+fish+clover+CHILD+tower+garden+anchor

House+bear+ship+TREE+man+heart+sun+cross.

This is a new spread on the same individual using the multi level reading with the child and the tree as keycards.

Your insights are requested with your analysis on how did you get to that conclusion...

indianstorm

Fertility Multilevel

'Will William have a child?

House+bear+ship+TREE+man+heart+sun+cross.'

In the initial spread- I formed the impression that there is possibility of him fathering the natural way.

Snake+Fish+Clover + CHILD + Tower+garden+Anchor.

Snake +Fish- for some reason I kept thinking egg/sperm donation. Snake could have easily been replaced by Birds/Stork (So i will discount that)-, but with the Snake- I think long winded route/arduous journey/painstaking- which could account for my initial impression in the first layout--snakes only get pregnant at the right time/right temperature etc- guess what-- women too!!!! lol-- Should William time this when his partner is at her most fertile- I think there's a chance!

So-to the left of the Child- I speculate since Fish again to the left- I feel he will still be the Father (provide the sperm) and he will have a stroke of luck (clover) he will have a baby conceived- I suspect it is likely he will have 1- the 19 Tower- 1+9= 10 , 1+0=1. Also- because the tower is a stand alone building- therefore signifies only child to me. William will be happy and satisfied with this Garden+Anchor- serene and satisfied with his progeny. :)

On a funny note- if the Lenormand cards originated from Malaysia and the Tower was represented by the Twin Towers- I would have said 2/twins!! :)

Ok back to serious business;

House+Bear+Ship+TREE+man+sun+heart+cross

This is health question-

To the left- House+Bear+Ship- I felt this implied William being home bound

So to the left- I see that William in the past had issues with his diet. Probably not exercising, looking after his nutritional intake. Excess fatty food perhaps. House links to body frame, bear- to the stomach and ship to liver/gallbladder. All of this point to factors that are out of balance in Williams health- therefore he should look into addressing this- especially if he intends to live a long and healthy life to see his child grow :) Inappropriate nutrition and lack of exercise and even low calcium ( house-bones) have been associated with low motility of sperm.

To the right- Man+sun+heart+cross

I think its great that the keycards -Tree and Man come together- personalises the reading- I see this to mean William improves his health by taking advise from health professionals, nourishes his body and mentally/spirituallly/physically preparing himself - fuelling his solar plexus (sun) in yogic terms- (here's a point- Kundalini yoga is good for people trying to conceive)- improves his heart (cardiovascular fitness point of view). The Cross is something I chose to accept here as a fate card- everything being said and done- there is an element of fate involved even in healthy couples. He needs to be patient with the trial and errors unfortunately- might cause him some uncertainties/heartache (heart+cross), but looking at the Child layout- he will get lucky!

Phew!!!! thats me done--

Stormy--

I realised a silly error- it should read heart+sun

tree + man+heart+sun+cross-
He seeks advise from health professionals, takes this to heart as it he desires greatly to have children. His health improves slowly but steady (sun) which relates to the solar plexus (located at the sternum level). But the cross still remains to me as the fate card. Sun+cross exudes nervousness and apprehension. This is is to be expected as he has many things against him at this point in time. But, should he persevere and adhere to a health programme devised from his health consult, it should improve his likelihood of naturally conception.

lark

Sylvie Steinbach said:

This is a new spread on the same individual using the multi level reading with the child and the tree as keycards.

Your insights are requested with your analysis on how did you get to that conclusion...
Once again I see snake betrayal, next to fish our little sperm making it difficult for this child to enter the world.
Yet, clover next to child indicates a much longed for or unexpected pregnancy.
Tower is the long standing ambition of William to father a child and garden shows us that this would be much celebrated by family and friends.
Anchor shows me that he must stay positive and keep following the right path, (this path is layed out in the health reading below) and eventually his perseverance and determination will pay off and he will have a child.
As to number of children...I would still go with 2 children as indicated to me by the clover+child combination.

Something he is ingesting bear into his house body is causing his sperm to be low.
Possibly alcohol or drugs.
House indicates to me he does this to calm and comfort himself...possibly a long standing activity.
Ship shows this substance must move out of his body and life so that his sperm count has a chance to improve.
Tree+man I would suggest spiritual/holistic/meditative remedies might be tried to seek the calm and comfort he finds in other more harmful substances
Heart shows me he would love to do this and in combo with sun that he knows it would be for his ultimate happiness in all areas.
And that it would sun restore his virility.
Cross shows me he is very nervous and not at peace about releasing these addictions, that it goes deeper than he realises or admits, and he would benefit from counseling to get him through this.

So in conclusion, after all the initiall troubles, if he follows the path to restoring his health he would be able to eventually father children.
And be a more stable, heathy parent in the process.
It is his choice.

Sylvie Steinbach

I always start with the health first. Tree is the key card in that matter.

In this case the tree is next to the man so we know that the health question has become a major topic for the client. The heart card maybe the reason: emotional and physical issues -heart?

Now the house + bear + ship combination show someone with a strong constitution, maybe with some extra pounds ;) it is not a bad set but it brings some inclinations for good food and a comfortable life. Also it points to genetic diseases coming from the parents lineage that the client has inherited.

The heart + sun + cross is more the issue to me: despite the strength that sun brings the cross ternishes like a black cloud. If there is a health issue it could be dealing with heart problems that have yet to be diagnosed or a life style that can create more serious issues at that level such as a heart attack. Again we can't diagnose so we can only suggest to the client to get a check up to see if we should be concern about his health and if he has some family history dealing with heart diseases.

The child key card is here to show us if it is impossible or possible for the client to have kids. The snake shows again some sperm problems but they can be overcome by the clover -naturally or artificially. The tower may personify a hospital or facility, the garden does show fertility and anchor the reaching of the goal.

So if I had to draw a conclusion on this reading I would say that the client can have children -more than one because of the garden- but may stop at one only -because of the tower- and will need some 'help' in that matter. The health is not bad but may get in the way of having a child 'naturally' but not through IVF for example. If the client wants to do it 'naturally' we will suggest that first a medical diagnostic is done to see the status of his/her fertility and according to the results see if a change of lifestyle/diet could promote a better fertility.

So this reading shows there is hope but a exact medical diagnosis must be performed in order to verify the reading...

Phoenix Rising

I'm looking forward to posting feedback for this as I'm sure you are all eager to know. I'm just waiting for one more to post, and if not then I'll post tomorrow.

There are some interesting answers, a couple of assumptions though, especially the IVF, it's a common thing in America, but it's not in NZ.
Ok until tomorrow.

Phoenix Rising

Feedback

Ok where to begin. First of all William has never had children and he is not currently in a relationship with anyone.

William was told when he was younger that he was unable to have children due to a accident that he suffered while he was a young boy. So in his mind he believes that he is unable to have children. He suffered a very hard upbringing, and it has scarred him mentally, emotionally and spiritually. And he has suppressed alot of it through the use of drugs and alcohol, so Lark you were right to have picked that up.

IVF is not a common practise for New Zealanders, and only the rich have it done. William would not consider it at all, as he has accepted what he believes, and it is not a priority for him at all to go to such lengths. He also believes that he would not be a good father and the responsibilities of bringing children up, which he has been scarred by his own upbringing. Although he cherishes his love on his beloved dog, which he treats like a child.

He is a fit young man, and certainly isn't overweight. But you are right Sylvie his family does suffer from heart disease, and due to his lifestyle in the past and currently, he is a likely to suffer from it in the future. But more than anything it will be his emotions that will cause it, he is such an emotional and sensitive man, I've never seen a male cry so much.

I think the major effect on him has been the trauma of his accident and other forms of abuse he suffered from family members which I won't go into here, the substance abuse which would effect sperm count which you all have mentioned.

Although if you think that the only way that he would be able to father children is "artificially" then he will not father any at all. His belief, and I think that is what the "tower" is signifying is so strong that it would be the main cause of his sterility. His belief, lifestyle and emotional conditioning does not leave him with very good chances. Intimacy is also another factor, but I will not go into that.

I think that the Garden means that he is open to a partner who has had chidren, and that he will accept them, because he can't have any of his own, and this is what he spoke about.

I hope this has been enough to answer this case study. It was quite a challenging one.

Phoenix

Sylvie Steinbach

Important about health readings

Thanks for the feedback! But I need to put some rules on cases like this one:

Unfortunately the social economics of an individual will not be answered by the cards when asked about fertility and children.
When the tree is used as a health question -which is the case in the fertility chapter- only the health pronostic will be described. The tree won't correspond to relationships or past family history. If you ask why is he depressed? and use the tree as a representation of his mental health then these information may have showed up since it would have been very relevant to his present mood.

When the child is used to ask about children it will show impossibility to have children or possibility with sometimes how many for example or even 'when'. Even if IVF is not commom in NZ the cards do not integrate the financial ability of an individual it only answers the 'can or cannot'. As a reader you are being asked to remain objective without pre-conceived ideas or limits. You have to have a VERY open mind! Clients may come with stories you had no idea about and the solution may exist that you don't think exist.

So technically he can have children if he wanted it badly as IVF would be a way to go around the low sperm count due to his accident. It is a choice! The question was if he can have children and the open question gives you all the possible options included the fact that with a mechanical option he would be a father.

His mood or convictions are NOT a health or fertility question. Doing predictions is to give information that the client may not know. What he/she does with it then it is up to him or her as there is free will!

Please keep all your readings only on the topic you are addressing. Even on the feedback! What do I mean by that?

Well let's suppose we are in real time consultation and Williams comes to get a reading from me. He does not ask anything else than if he can have children. I would have given the answers I mentioned. His feedback will have been that he was told he could not have children due to an accident in his youth. I will have answered that most likely he should get himself tested again to verify this was still true and than according to the reading he can successfully get an egg fertilized through IVF and that would be an option for him to pursue if he was motivated. He could have said then that he did not know if he really wanted to be a father since he has all these personal issues and feelings...BUT that has nothing to do with the prediction...These are his life challenges. As a psychic I gave him the answer to his question!

So do not confuse a health reading with a general reading. Stay onto the topic ONLY! do not wander around...

That being said I would like to also address some of the postings. I purposely did not correct anyone on their analysis because I wanted to respect everyone's style and inputs until the case was closed. But if everyone of you review their postings you will notice that most of you went beyond answering health. Information were added even if the card quoted does NOT carry the definitions in the book! Please resist to the temptation of packing up information like that...Stay on course! Realize that in case studies we just do theorical readings which are very different that real readings with real clients who you do not know...As a rule I also will only take case studies where the client is not known by the student. Keep cases simple and direct with no additional complexity that go beyond the topic of the case study... WE are here to learn how to break down the cards and stay simple but direct to the question. Difficult cases are outside of the scope of this workshop.

I think health topics are NOT to be discussed on a public forum and this is already crossing some of my personal guidelines. If we are to work on fertility let's do cases such as 'how many children would I have" or "I have been trying to get pregnant without success, what is going on?' or " am i pregnant?"...which are classics and most likely will be asked. If you submit a case study I will take only the ones that do not link to a health or mental issue.

Let me know after this thread what you would like to work on...Remember this is a teaching workshop.

Phoenix Rising

Ok Gotcha!

Hi Sylvie

Firstly to apologise for not understanding what you required, but now that I sort of understand what you meant will try follow the rules next time, good thing about making mistakes is that we always learn from them.

The trouble I had in answering feedback was how to address all that everyone had stated, so I submitted all that the client had told me about this case, to see how it could of matched up with what everyone had submitted, something may have helped because it is in the present and events have passed.

I realise that it is a sensitive subject to try and avoid answering health questions, but with the "tree" as the key card it was quite an impossibility not to. And I assumed that someone's "physical, mental, emotional health" is a very significant part of whether or not they are sterile/fertile or not. IVF makes everything possible, but just because it is there doesn't mean that he will have a child...that was the question.."will he have a child" not is he "able to have a child"

Putting all information aside, I would like to analyse the spread and give my opinion on the cards, sticking to the book, combinations and meanings.

house+bear+ship+tree+man+heart+sun+cross
The ship is obviously an important part to his health, ship can be that of movement and separation, sometimes nomadic and unstable, something that is at a distance. Therefore maybe something is unable to be "connected" the tubes in that area maybe "disconnected" or doesn't come into dock!

House+bear+ship maybe saying that something foreign(ship) has been ingested(bear) into his body(house) Also that he has a strong(bear) physical frame(house) which is mobile(ship)

Moving onto "man" his health is definitely dependent on his emotional state(heart) Also there could be issues with the "male side of his lineage" He has strong emotional outbursts(solar-heart+sun) and when he suffers any form of emotional grief(cross) it effects heart, soul and body.

snake+fish+clover+child+tower+garden+anchor

Firstly looking at clover, this can be unexpected or desired pregnancy, because it is what is established I wouldn't read it as unexpected pregnancy. The snake+fish I too agree with everyone else that the trouble with the sperm(fish) making it's travels, will definitely be a lucky surprise.

Moving onto tower, a facility, but because this is about the child I won't read it as a "hospital or clinic" but about the child. Child+tower (teenager) so this could be that he may enter into a relationship where his partner or a family member(garden) has teenager(s)(garden) tower+garden(union) with the anchor sitting at the end, stable living conditions garden+anchor (serenity, satisfaction) He will be happy and accept that. The other thing is that there are no cards that suggest a "gender". Garden suggests a group or public, therefore it is outside of himself.

Therefore I will hold to my original thought that William due to his health, will not father his own children but may be like a step dad or uncle to other children or teenagers.

Anyway as far as doing more cases go, I would like to do whatever you throw at us, not sure about submitting any though, I haven't done many readings on other people that are strangers, and they don't usually ask anything interesting like "fertility" only love or money.

Phoenix