Stones for healers

Onion Budgie

Jasper also sounds perfect but is there a specific jasper I should think about using? There are so many!

Any jasper is good. How about green jasper, as you are feeling particularly drawn towards that colour in any case? :) Or perhaps bloodstone, which is mainly green with flashes of red. Lovely!

UrbanBramble

also Urban Bramble if you can, try and get to a real physical crystal shop. Try out some of the suggestions in the thread and feel and hold them. Do you feel connected or repelled? Some people are so taken by something in the shop or get an instant headache near one! They are really different for each person, despite their properties on each. It's really what you need! Also the shop owners tend to have amazing experience based on their customers feedback. So try them out and ask in the shop.

if you have a pendulum and / or dowsing rods (the rods were a great idea from Briar Rose in another thread), try them out in the shop. It's the one place it's acceptable to dowse in a shop and see what you need. You can also dowse if you are ordering online.

Just some crystal shopping ideas :)
Ooh I love the idea of bringing my pendulum to the new age store with me! We have a really great one near where I live so my plan was to go there.