What's In The Envelope?

GotH

I know I said I would post at 2 PM which is coming up in a few minutes but I need to run an errand. This will give Clovergirl a little more time to check in.

I shall return in a short awhile. :)

prudence

Yay, I see I nailed another one of these exercises!!

Oh, wait...never mind. ;)

GotH

(Here is a photo of what was in the envelope)

Past Life Oracle Card
ATLANTIS

Click For The Story of Atlantis

POSEIDON

CLEITO

I feel celestial, UrbanBramble and katieb were most successful at hitting key visual points to the story of Atlantis.

Celestial's naming of Poseidon to me was a direct hit!

UB's last description of a wealthy woman on an island IN the ocean was quite descriptive of Cleito. (Man UB, your Lenormands were really trying to tell you something!)
(See post 69)

While Katie seemed to describe the area and situation regarding Cleito's children in the story. Katie mentioned something interesting about "something" being dug up from the earth! The ocean makes up most of the planet and it would be something incredible for Maritime Archeologists to "dig up" this "something" someday.
(See her description in post 58)

It also appears that Amanda, and Clovergirl might have been picking up telling glimpses of these special monuments and beaches.

Those of you who saw wealth (money), crystals, aliens and unicorns may have picked up on visions as well as these subjects supposedly had a big role in the existence of the land!

Mycroft, it IS possible that the missing jetliner could be underwater next to this sunken mass of land.

Amanda, there is a vacation place in the Bahamas called Atlantis so this was cool that you mentioned this.
:)

Which reminds me, I'd sure love to book a vacation here next year! ;)

The time has come and I must pick a winner so that another game can get on the way. It was a difficult choice but since celestial did mention a KEY figure in the story and I did say major points goes to whoever was hottest in the beginning of the game, well...... The SUPER PSYCHIC AWARD award goes to her!

Congratulations celestial!!!
Here's your prize!!

SPEECH!

EmpressArwen

LOL! Good job everyone. Congrats, celestial!

That trophy is..uh...a beauty!

hahaha!

GotH

Conversation...

By the way... See the GREEN in the card. Everyone who mentioned seeing green got placed up. I'm surprised nobody said FISH! I thought for sure Lenormand users would have pulled the FISH card. :confused:

I think my cheesy game show music comment made people think of cheese! :joke: Not to mention the cheesy nature of the game approach.

I almost moved Celtic's hubby up just because he said the words square (but the card is rectangular) and sponge. I thought of Sea Sponge. Ya know like Sponge Bob. :D

This was a fun game! Thanks to all players.... :)

celticnoodle

By the way... See the GREEN in the card. Everyone who mentioned seeing green got placed up. I'm surprised nobody said FISH! I thought for sure Lenormand users would have pulled the FISH card. :confused:

I think my cheesy game show music comment made people think of cheese! :joke: Not to mention the cheesy nature of the game approach.

I almost moved Celtic's hubby up just because he said the words square (but the card is rectangular) and sponge. I thought of Sea Sponge. Ya know like Sponge Bob. :D

This was a fun game! Thanks to all players.... :)

lol! not sure I will tell hubby he 'almost' made it! :p

:thumbsup: :party: CONGRATULATIONS CELESTIAL!!! :party: :thumbsup:

Amanda

Cool! I'm clearly out of practice, but I can see where I was going with this now and my little visuals and feelings make more sense. :)

GotH

Cool! I'm clearly out of practice, but I can see where I was going with this now and my little visuals and feelings make more sense. :)

Yes! When I saw your monument post, I knew you were on to something and knew you would be in the finals if not taking it all the way. That's really awesome "seeing" Amanda.

@celticnoodle

Tell your hubby I said he did really well! :)

alice_in_wonderland

Congratulations celestial:) now i know why i kept seeing document/paper in there and green!!!!!

celticnoodle

Scying again...the lady just donned some shades, morphed into the love child of Ringo Starr and John Lennon and THEN she grew a beard and took on the likeness of Poseidon or some similar figure from Greek mythology. And yes, I'm serious. This is how bad my scrying is. lol

We only get two guesses this round, right? So I'm going to stick with my first, but put the setting at Alcatraz. :)

DAMM, CELESTIAL!!! I did recall you said something about Poseidon and went back then to find your posts--you did EXCELLENT here!!!

Congrats to you again! YOU ROCK CELESTIAL!!! :D

Yes! When I saw your monument post, I knew you were on to something and knew you would be in the finals if not taking it all the way. That's really awesome "seeing" Amanda.

@celticnoodle

Tell your hubby I said he did really well! :)
oh, okay...I'll tell him...................

(thanks GOTH, :p)