Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

Polyhymnia

any news?

Nothing yet :( I emailed Anna beginning of the week asking for an update, but as yet
have not heard anything. Perhaps she is waiting until she has a definite date to give. But.... it should be any day now.

GloriaReiser

On the 21st, Anna emailed me that she was looking for the decks to come in during "the 1st decade of June." And that when they arrived and she was sure they were ok, she'd email concerning sending payment.

I can't WAIT!

BTW is there a list building somewhere here for orders for a reprint of Lilac Twilight. I SOoooo NEED to own a copy of that deck.

Polyhymnia

Update!!!!!

Hi all you patient people :)
I have just had word from Anna that after being very frustrated by this delay she is expecting to have sample copies of the deck by the end of next week. If she is happy with them, we can expect that the deck will be in stock by June 10th. :party:

I will pm you all when I have confirmation and at that point payment will be asked for. The sooner I have all payments in, the sooner we can have this lovely gem in our hands :D

Have a great weekend everyone!

Polyhymnia

BTW is there a list building somewhere here for orders for a reprint of Lilac Twilight. I SOoooo NEED to own a copy of that deck.

Lol, not yet. I will put one up nearer to the printing date....... around September...ish :)

blackrainbow

Thats great news. i cant wait to get this deck.

MoonGypsy

I have just had word from Anna that after being very frustrated by this delay she is expecting to have sample copies of the deck by the end of next week. If she is happy with them, we can expect that the deck will be in stock by June 10th. :party:

I will pm you all when I have confirmation and at that point payment will be asked for. The sooner I have all payments in, the sooner we can have this lovely gem in our hands :D

Oh that is fantastic news, Polyhymnia! :thumbsup: Thanks so much for the happy update! :party:

Skydancer

Thank you for the update - and thanks in advance for another print run of Lilac, as I would like to get that one, too. :)

Londubh

Thank you for adding me to the list Polyhymnia :)

Le Fanu

Wonderful news. Thank you once more :*