What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Scarlet Woodland

Mr postie brought me The Good Tarot and the Enchanted Map Oracle today :)

The Enchanted Oracle isn't quite ready to talk to me yet but I actually love The Good Tarot. It's a very "water" deck for me and that's a side of my collection that's been really lacking. I did wonder if it would be a bit samey or vague but it's reading great already.

ayuryogini

My Starchild Akashic Tarot with the Tarot Cloth is due to arrive on Wednesday.

I feel so fortunate that I found this when I did.

It looks like they're now sold out.

katyanne

My Starchild Akashic Tarot with cloth arrived today! I've already done two readings with it. One for a friend. I love these cards they are so beautiful!

MoonGypsy

Oh, i am so happy for you, Katyanne! This one is on my wish list...
Are they really sold out???

Scarlet Woodland

Woohooo! I finally made my special, indie deck purchase and I'm sooo thrilled with my choice:

Rosetta Papyrus Edition
Pocket Rosetta in a tin
The Rosetta app (with full book)

Chose to have the pocket one's significator customized as there's no way I could draw a lion that tiny, so will probably take a loooong time to come but I have my app to play with in the meantime. Can you tell I'm excited? ;)

vie

I'm excited too!

The postman has just delivered the Smith-Waite Centennial in a tin, well I'm 99.9% certain it is as I've squished and squeezed the padded envelope and it is definitely a tin in there. Someone has been paying attention to my not so subtle hints! It is I suspect my anniversary pressie as it's " tin" gifts this year. Too bad I have nearly 2 weeks to wait unless he gives me it earlier. Hopefully my bogof Fountain will arrive in the meantime, it's taking forever toget here.

katyanne

I didn't know they were sold out MoonGypsy. Glad I got mine and hope they'll get them back in stock soon so you can get yours.

EmpyreanKnight

Finally got the deck that has haunted my dreams for so long - the Kabbalistic Visions Tarot. Absolutely breath-taking, a singular triumph for Schiffer. Anyone who is interested with the more esoteric aspects of the Tarot (specifically the Qabala of course) should definitely look into it. I'm just so torn since I would like nothing but to devour the companion book, but I'm just so busy and it's not something you can imbibe in one sitting.

Aquamarine

Marseille Cat Tarot from Lo Scarabeo.

Tarot dance

....The Omegaland Tarot & the Contemporary Minimal Tarot, according to tracking info, is awaiting me in my mail box.....