What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

JDusk

Hopefully the Cosmos Tarot and Oracle Deck - it was the only thing I asked my aunt for as a birthday present. I had really been waffling over which deck I should get next, then just as I was staring longingly at the beautiful cards she texted and asked what I wanted! I like that it offers a unique system, it will be interesting to see where it feels like a different angle on RW meanings vs where it feels like something completely new. I'll get it for myself if she doesn't, anyway. :)

banbha

The postman bought me a City Mystic New York Tarot and two decks by Carol Herzer: a large Starlight Illuminated and a pocket Elemental Illuminated Tarot today. The pocket Elemental was a gift!

I ordered a Golden Universal Tarot Deck and a Smith-Waite Centennial Tarot Deck in a Tin. The Centennial in a tin is only $10.20 on Amazon US.

Barleywine

The Mystical Tarot arrived yesterday. The card stock seems just a bit light, but it's smooth and flexible in the hand. The combination of antique feel and RWS readability seems just right.

Scarlet Woodland

After a 6 day holiday in Heathrow, my Rosetta tracking has finally been updated to... Held In Customs <headdesk>

cosita

Happy Tarot and Impressionist Tarot on the way. I finally got them because they were 33% off at Book Depository.

barefootlife

Deviant Moon, Barbara Walker in a tin, and Japaridze. So much for self-control...I'm not sure I'm even going to like the Deviant Moon, but I feel like I need a shadowy, vaguely unpleasant sort of deck for those shadowy, vaguely unpleasant sort of places.

crystaleagle

Prisma Visions 3rd Edition!
I don't have 1st or 2nd. I'm really looking forward to working with it.
It seems to get a lot of praise...

katyanne

The Cosmos Tarot and Oracle and The Gorgon's Tarot!

magicjack

The Night Sun Tarot arrived the other day. Out of all the decks out there why did I get this one?

Piasabird

New Limited Edition Tarot of Prague. Now I just have to wait until June.