New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

RichardG

Do you have an old RWS SUN card looking for a new home?

Hello All.
Please see the attachments which reveal the damage left on my poor old RWS Sun card after a tragic creasing accident. Luckily no-one else was injured in the incident; but after decades spent spreading joy, light and love, the time has come for the Sun to be.....Retired.

The rest of the deck have thought long and hard about how to best handle this regrettable situation. Mature and wise as they are, they have decided they could welcome a new Sun into their midst - should another such Sun be ready, willing and be made available.

The deck heralds from the early UK Rider Bluebox era - when cards had an amazing matt finish - and long before copyright symbols and US Games stamps appeared on the scene.

If anyone can assist, the deck and I would be eternally grateful.
With Thanks from Australia, Richard.

(The Moon wants the record to show that she is unconvinced that this is the way to go....)

Attachments

• Sun crease.JPG
    Sun crease.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 946
  • Sun with blue box Lid.JPG
    Sun with blue box Lid.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 912

Nica

Hello AT!

I find myself seeking the little white booklet from the third edition Bohemian Gothic Tarot from Baba Studio. Does anybody out there have one to spare for me?

I would be very thankful to receive a PM!

RichardG

University Books RWS - missing 6 Wands

Hi All.
I was excited when the postman delivered my (rather expensive) University Books RWS deck today.
I had read that people have purchased incomplete decks off eBay before - so I hurriedly counted the cards. 78 - Phew.
Then sorted them - Uh-oh!

7 Wands is missing - and an extra 9 Wands !

I'm wondering if anyone out in Aeclectic Land has a 7 Wands that they'd be willing to sell me...?

Thanks,
Richard.

Apologies - title says 6 Wands - I can't edit it - it's meant to be 7 Wands

emmsma

Earlier this week I picked up a rain soaked Cannon-Reed Witches Tarot. After laying them out to dry I sorted them and found I am missing 3 cards. This was the borderless edition.

Does anyone have a spare Devil, 9 of Cups, or King of Cups?

I think this soft and puffy deck has character and would love to complete and use it.

Will pay postage.

I also found 2 Thoth decks that are incomplete. The large one was the least damaged. Not sure cards from it would be of interest to anyone, but I've got them if anyone wants any.

Disa

A friend of mine is missing the Justice card from the Mythic Tarot, does anyone happen to have a spare?

Pam O

Ace of Wands - 1st ed Alchemical by Robert Place

I ran over

Ace of Wands - 1st ed Alchemical by Robert Place

with the wheel of my chair. Oh no. I didn't even see I had dropped it until too late... I have it under I pile of heavy books, but the card is still trashed, and it looks exactly the same as it did last week when I put it there. I am wondering about ironing it?

I know it is a long shot, but maybe someone has a card, or an idea?
If so, I would love a PM. Thanks!

Just checking in to follow

FYI: To watch a thread, you can click the "Thread Tools" in upper right part of page (right of "Post reply") and choose "Watch this thread", then pick the email notification you want. :) (I use this all the time...)
Oh, also, after you are waching a thread you posted on, you can change the email notification to different option if you want to!

Wardi7

Anyone have a spare Devil from LS Visconti Tarot (first edition)? PM if you do, would love to track it down and will happily pay for it.

chimera68

6 of flames DOM, pic?

Hi all, I tried to start my own seperate thread for this question, if anyone has a 6 of flames from a Daughters of the Moon un-colored deck, could they just post a pic of it here? I don't need the actual card.... Unless you have one for sale. I don't want to break up anyone's deck.....just want to see, what does this card look like? Thank you.

Glass Owl

Mystic Tarot: The Fool, 3 of Swords, and 4 of Pents

I have three damaged cards from this deck, the Fool in particular. This is the original edition of deck, not the new one. If anyone has spares, please let me know.

karen0205

Hi All.
I was excited when the postman delivered my (rather expensive) University Books RWS deck today.
I had read that people have purchased incomplete decks off eBay before - so I hurriedly counted the cards. 78 - Phew.
Then sorted them - Uh-oh!

7 Wands is missing - and an extra 9 Wands !

I'm wondering if anyone out in Aeclectic Land has a 7 Wands that they'd be willing to sell me...?

Thanks,
Richard.

Apologies - title says 6 Wands - I can't edit it - it's meant to be 7 Wands

Hi Richard,
I have one with this back, picture attached.
Let me know if it matches your deck. You can have
it if it does.

Karen

Attachments

• UP 7 Wands.jpg
    UP 7 Wands.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 877