Indepth Health Reading Spread

NamasteIndia

Sinduction said:
I wouldn't even know where to start with this. I am very interested in health readings with the tarot but not many people do them.

I don't understand how you would interpret cards in that spread. For instance, with The Devil and #7, how did you get urinary with that? Or is it more intuitive for you?

yes the bladder kept on ringing in my mind. and ususally bladder is related to urine. so i asked the lady whether she as some bladder or urine related problems she mentioned that yes she as urine infection from a long time..

NamasteIndia

Golden Moon said:
So, if a negative card falls on any row from 1 - 12, that indicates the area that should be taken precaution?

Yes whenever i get positive cards i tell the person that you are perfectly alright and they agree.

I remember once there was negative card for Card#1. I asked the querent does she have headaches and she said yes she is having frequent migraines and headache.

Golden Moon

NamasteIndia said:
Yes whenever i get positive cards i tell the person that you are perfectly alright and they agree.

I remember once there was negative card for Card#1. I asked the querent does she have headaches and she said yes she is having frequent migraines and headache.

Ok, I fully understand this spread:D.