Spread Stump....

Sagefire

I really appreciated you replying back, and giving your input...it really helped...

You're so welcome, thanks for being so appreciative!! :) :heart: I'm glad the spread worked out and that you found some important stuff in it. You got the cards you were supposed to get, regardless of position or title. ;)

SagiChar

MandMaud said:
I don't know whether to try it out a few more times to see if that was a blip, or to put it up for the AT vultures {JOKE} to tear apart... and rearrange into something more useful...

I think you should post it, and let me know when you do...as I loved your MMPlenty spread!!! :)

SagiChar

Sagefire said:
You're so welcome, thanks for being so appreciative!! I'm glad the spread worked out and that you found some important stuff in it. You got the cards you were supposed to get, regardless of position or title.

Hey...I like to give credit where credit is due!!! :p

I DID get the cards I was supposed to get...and I guess that's just it...maybe sometimes the spreads don't really have as much weight as we give them (???), well, at least the titles don't matter...HA!!!

Thanks again Sagefire and MM!!! :thumbsup: I really appreciated the help!

KMilliron

If not (and maybe this should be an entirely different topic...BUT), how does one come up with making their own spread? I understand how to do the questions (maybe), but, how do you come up with the positions? Do you just come up with different patterns, or do these patterns correlate somehow with the questions?

Any advice or direction would be GREATLY appreciated! :D

I haven't been as active on here as I used to be haha. When I was active, my little speciality was spreads. For the most part, I would base them off of something, usually lyrics, but sometimes books or movies. There were also spreads I would make for my friends and then post here, but in each case the idea is the same. I always start with a theme. I start with a big picture, then break it down into little manageable questions, and then arrange said questions in a pretty manner. BAM. You now has spread. It's not as complicated as a lot of people think :D You just gotta dive into it.

SagiChar

KMilliron said:
I haven't been as active on here as I used to be haha. When I was active, my little speciality was spreads. For the most part, I would base them off of something, usually lyrics, but sometimes books or movies. There were also spreads I would make for my friends and then post here, but in each case the idea is the same. I always start with a theme. I start with a big picture, then break it down into little manageable questions, and then arrange said questions in a pretty manner. BAM. You now has spread. It's not as complicated as a lot of people think You just gotta dive into it.

Well, don't you just make it sound SO easy!! I am definitely not a spread starter...that's for sure! But, I guess the more I practice...the easier it will get (??). The tip of basing your spreads off of lyrics, books or movies is a cool idea! I think anyone who can make their own spreads has a talent!! Thanks for the advice KMilliron!

KMilliron

I am definitely not a spread starter...that's for sure! But, I guess the more I practice...the easier it will get (??).

Oh, most definitely. It's like that with any aspect of life, spreads included. If you need a couple of ideas, there are always people posting for spread help. Feel free to jump in.

SagiChar

Thanks KMilliron I'll definitely keep that in mind! :D