Love spread

belly dancer

xxxxx

Phantom Goddess

I saw a spread almost identical to this one on a tarot website. For the life of me, I just can't figure out where. LOL anyway good job on the spread.

sassygirl3124

This looks like an interesting spread I think I will try it out and let you know what I think.

Julie

LittleWing

I've just used this spread and found it a little difficult to be clear - I have no one in my life at present - is this spread about the next person you will meet? and if so - is it someone specific?

belly dancer

The way I thought of this spread to use it about someone specific - someone you have in your life,or someone you will meet.

Marianna

LittleWing

belly dancer - I can see how this would be a good spread if you had someone in mind ........... unfortunatley I haven't at the moment :(

A nice spread for me to keep in mind ..... cos here's hoping!

Trogon

I have a spread in my notebook which I noted was posted to A.T. by Zander770. I can't seem to find the original posting... :| But here's my notes;

----------

1 - Why they (the querrent) hasn't yet found their partner (obstacles/issues)

2 - How they can overcome the obstacles/issues in #1 (what may be needed).

3 - A positive step to take to find their partner.

4 - Who would be the right person for the querrent.

5 - Where they might find their partner.

6 - When they might find their partner.

7 - The querrent.

Helpful to read #7 first to give insight into #1, 2, & 3 (and #4 to some extent).

----------

I've only tried this spread once. Positions #1, 2, 3, 4 & 7 weren't too difficult. However, I found it rather difficult to interpret the cards which came up in #5 & 6. I couldn't really figure out how to translate the cards into a "where" and a "when" type information. In any case... there it is... ;)

LittleWing

Thank you Trogon - I also have tyhis spread in my notebook! .... and yes I also find it extremely difficult to interpret time and place ...... it may be easyier to do this for another person rather than yourself.

TheLovers2

LittleWing said:
Thank you Trogon - I also have tyhis spread in my notebook! .... and yes I also find it extremely difficult to interpret time and place ...... it may be easyier to do this for another person rather than yourself.

Littlewing and Trogon:

What about using the suit assignments for the seasons, as offered in some Tarot books?

The one I use is: cups = summer, swords = winter, pentacles = spring and wands = autumn. (I saw a book that placed pentacles with autumn and wands with spring, but, that didn't feel right to me, so, I changed it.)

I have a book that indicates the suits in terms of days, weeks, months, year +. I think that is in the Power Tarot. Now, I just don't remember what happens if you pull a Major card for timeframe. Hmmm. I'll have to look for that. Unless, you're to only use Minors.

TL2

TheLovers2

Re: Love spread/Bellydancer's

belly dancer said:
I am still very new at this but played with the idea a llittle and came up with a spread.
I don't know if I can post the layout correctly,but it's supposed to be a heart shape,10 cards.

1.current situation
2.obstacles/warnings
3.friendly forces
4.reason to meet him
5..what does he mean to me
6.relationship at it's best (as potential)
7.relationship at it's worst (potential)
8.near future
9.far future
10.message
Bellydancer:

The one that confuses me is #4 - reason to meet him, esp. if he is someone you already know or are dating. Can you explain that one? If you don't already know him, then that question seems to be covered in #5 what does/(you could use "will" he mean to me, I suppose). I like the spread, though. So . . . #4?

TL2