78 card spread

rainwolf

78 card spread-anyone have it?

78 card spread called Rahdue's Wheel-I have finally found it and posted it at the end, because i am too tired of copying and pasting to put it here.

[size=+3]Update:[/size][size=+2]Found it, located at end.[/size]

Phoenix Rising

Hi rainwolf

I've seen that spread, all I can remember is the last card was the outcome. I can't remember how many started off at the base, but each row became one card less.
It was just a big story telling from the first card to the last.

I know this is alot of useless information but i wanted to post anyway. hehehe

rainwolf

story ehhh...

thanks phoenix rising, that even helps- now i just need to make some position meanings. If it goes in a story, im sure it can be very versatile...this might be fun LOL

fluffy

67 cd spread

Don't know if you are interested, but i have a 67 card spread in a book called "Le grand Jeu" (the great game). Let me know if you want more info.

Fluffy
xx

rainwolf

hey alright!

That would be great too, i think i just want big spreads....but only if u want to write it all down, i know how that feels, thanks either way!

Kit

Hang on...I think I've seen that book recently!

rainwolf said:
"Tarot handbook for the journeyman" ?
Oh, now I think of it, I think I may have seen it at Borders!! :D
Will go there within the next week. If I find it I'll sit in the cafe part of the shop and copy out the spread- I'm notorious for doing that there. ;)
If I find it, I'll post it and pm it to you too, Rainwolf!
Kit

Fullmoonsinger

78 card spreads

For 78-card spreads, Rachel Pollack has a Tree of Life in 78 degrees.
It's almost a regular Tree of Life except that you go deal the cards to the ten spheres 7 times. The remaining cards become the Da'ath pack.

The Opening of the Key Spread also uses all 78 cards.

MoonSinger

fluffy

Hi,

I will look out that spread and type it up for you. In case i didn't make it clear the spread is called "the grand jeu" not the book.

Fluffy
xx

rainwolf

Moonsinger, i almost posted questions about the opening of the key spread, because crowley didnt describe it very well in his book of thoth. I say another site that showed it in depth, but i think they slipped up somewhere.
http://www.supertarot.co.uk/lessons/beg.htm
Im pretty sure i understand the whole thing (it sounds like a lot of fun in itself) but one thing i wanted clarification in was which cards had which numbers for counting. I know queens and kings count 4, and pips count by their number...but im blanking/unsure as of now what the rest were...anyone with the book of thoth handy?

!And thank you fluffy for considering the spread!