Can I join?

Kiama

I will be recieving the Faerie's Oracle within the month (Hopefully) Can I join the Study Group when I have the deck? Pretty please..........?

Kiama

Kaz

i suppose so :)
i didn't even ask, i just did :p

kaz

Rhiannon

Silly! OF COURSE you can join! We'd love to have your opinions and I'm sure the faeries will too!

Just wait til you get these cards, Kiama, they will take your breath away!

Don't forget not to look them up at the back of the book before you do your exercises or Jewel will slap your hands! ;)

Rhiannon :)

Kaz

and jewel was right about not doing that, i haven't even used the book for cardmeanings yet :)
the faeries talk very loud and clear is my experience so you don't even need to have a look.

kaz

Faerie Lin

Come on over! We have a comfy seat for ya! :)

Lin

faunabay

Of course you can join us, Kiama!! It's so much fun!!! I can't wait to see which faery's you choose in the beginning exercises! :)

Jewel

~sneakes in as she is not supposed to have access to a puter today~ Well I see Rhiannon warned you about me *ROFLMAO* ... Kiama you are going to Love this deck! Glad you are joining us! Remeber DO NOT LOOK UP THE CARDS IN THE BOOK TILL YOU ARE DONE WITH THE EXERCISES *LOL* ... sorry I could not resist.

mooncat2

Welcome aboard the faery train, Kiama. Good to have you with us.Lots of fun in store.

Blessings

SherryZoned

Me too, Me too!!

I should be getting my Faeries deck this week...Hope yall will have me!

Phoenix

I've had mine for a while now. I guess I should join too!!