Hows everyone been during this Mercury retrograde ?

Sharla

Just curious to know other people's stories, as ( a few of you may know)....last night i lost my iphone for like just over 2 hours, and it was in the most stupidest place ever.....in the house.

I know it can also make you forgetful and have communication problems with people, people not getting back to you, or a breakdown in communication, computers breaking down etc etc......oh yes, and also misplacing phones lol.

I'm actually a virgo sun sign, so i'm ruled by mercury.....so i think maybe mercury ruled signs are more inclined to feel the effects more, not too sure.

Anybody have anything to share ?

avalonian

Well, so far, we've had multiple issues at work with computer systems, we use about half a dozen and they seem to be taking it in turns to misbehave. My broadband connection at home keeps dropping out, and the other day my landline wasn't working. And it just occurred to me that we've had an unusually high number of confusing emails and stuff coming in at work where we have to read it several times to try and work out what they're waffling on about.

It's quite comical really, it wasn't until the computers at work started to play up that I thought to check if Mercury was retrograde, I wasn't at all surprised to find out that it was - I think my "non-believing" colleagues are starting to change their views as I always enlighten them. :D

I'm a Gemini Sun sign with Moon in Virgo by the way so I'm getting it from both directions.

:) :) :)

think

Well I'm having a lapse in communication with someone I usually chat with often, but that happens too regularly to really put it down to this. Who knows though.

But today I had an exam, drove there, passed the building in the car and went into a carpark round the corner, had around 25 minutes to spare, but then from the car park there were 3 exits and I couldn't work out which I needed. I obviously took the wrong one because then I spent 30 minutes wandering round (at speed) trying to get back to where I started. Argh! So I was late for the exam, and I guess it went downhill from there. Ah. At least for the resit I'll know where to park and how to get back there.

DDwarks

I'm a Virgo sun sign too and frankly I'm unable to think all together! My home is a mess, I keep on missing phone calls, I can't stand the site of the iPad and laptop and I generally feel like my life has gone through a short circuit.
Painful and distressing!
Hurry up and move on Mercury retrograde!

Onaorkal

My girlfriend is working in an office with a computer and many many different programs and they are all behaving very badly since it started. Just today she was really mad because 4 different passwords wouldn't work (and they were saved in a file so it's not that she forgot them!)

I heard that travel can be a hassle during mercury retrograde but we went out of town last weekend and everything went fine! (just spent a bit too much money woopsie!)

Ah and my girlfriend again (poor thing) her phone broke a bit before retrograde started and last week her new phone cover got lost in the mail and had to be redirected.

I don't feel this one is as bad as the last one we had a few months ago huhu! (for now)

Amanda

About a week and a half ago I was sitting at a stop sign and a truck passing in front of me lost everything he was hauling in the street. Last Friday morning, I was driving behind an SUV that was hauling what appeared to be large feed sacks on a small flat-bed trailer, and /something/ flew up and hit my windshield... I was looking for a crack but there wasn't one. That same day towards the end of my workday, I got a speeding ticket. Since Mercury Rx started, I've also been having electrical problems with my vehicle... the blinkers and everything in my dashboard just goes out, about once a week so far -- can't read my mileage or speed, etc. but it comes back after a minute or two. Additionally, I've had trouble logging into financial websites for companies I have accounts with. All unusually strange things happening for me at this time. Usually I don't have this much crap happening in such a consolidated period of time; not even a year's time, maybe even longer I'd say!

Ace

I lost all cable (TV, phone and internet) last week for an hour. And the condo Elevator went out. Then I had a seriously crazy e-mail exchange with an agent, her client and the astrologer I was trying to hire for her for a party. Then I needed to be on line and my web cam went out! That was last week.

This Saturday my mouse stopped working and I did a bad job rebooting my computer and I seriously thought it was dead. (I got it to reboot properly the next morning and replaced the battery in the mouse. All fixed now.)
My on line job says that the price and time discrepancies I am seeing are not my imagination. I am so glad! I thought I was crazy.

I am having the Merc Retrograde from Hell.

And the wild part is I don't even BELIEVE in Astrology!

Barb

Sharla

Ive read though all of your replies so far.....thanks for sharing :)

@Avalonian, you getting it from both directions of being gemini/virgo....OMG how do you even cope during this time lol.

@think, yep lapse in communication with someone....me too. There's blockage in communication, we can only whatsapp each other by txt as he's currently in another country, and when we do txt we keep getting wires crossed etc in convo.

@DDwarks, your a virgo sun sing too.....yes i keep forgetting things, and also you missing phonecalls, well i cannot get through to anyone.....ive been calling to certain numbers for the past few days, but ive been left on hold for soooo long ive ended up putting the phone down, just happened again just now <frustrating>.

@onaorkal, yes my friends actually gone away by airflight during the time of the retrograde, and that all went well.....he's not back yet though, fly's back on 18th....so who knows.

@Amanda, OMG Amanda your having it bad aren't you lol, are you an Air sign by any chance....sun or rising ?

@Ace, i think this should make you start believing in astrology lol. My internet keeps going too, but it is a bit dodgy anyway. Something's happened good to my son though, he downloaded a free trial game on his xbox, which is only supposed to last a day....well a week later and he still has it, he's well chuffed.

CosmicBeing

I haven't noticed anything yet honestly in my life. The computers at a facility I was at the computers were working fine...but the printers were not the best because of the changes they made to it.

I also confused the due dates of some assignments... they were due last night and I confused it to be due Thursday. Oh well....mistake happens lol

Torann

I dropped my Iphone and broke the screen. I lost my iphone and got a new one... then I found my old one again.

I lost my bank cards, looked all over the place for them (an entire day) and finally found them in the trunk of my car.

My personal readings (Lenormand) seem to be off all the time. I always get the sinister cards, but nothing bad happens...

My computer is extremely slow lately.

That's about it... for now. LOL