Random Q&As - round 3

Mona18

what will R do if I try to chat with him today? ( i went off on him yesterday so maybe he will try to hide?)

Man - Clouds - Tower
Book

I think you will confuse him. I see him retreating and taking a break from what is going on. Sort of studying and assessing the situation.
-------------
When will I hear from R, if ever?

lord_ewin

I want to know if you're both wondering about the same R!! :D

olivia1

Man - Clouds - Tower
Book

I think you will confuse him. I see him retreating and taking a break from what is going on. Sort of studying and assessing the situation.
-------------
When will I hear from R, if ever?

That's right. He didn't respond. But he didn't block or anything. Now to ur question. For you I got man/mice/fox. According to these cards it looks like as of now.there won't be a response. It looks like he's just going to stress out over the situation and make himself scarce. So I drew again and got man/scythe. According to sylvie it could be anytime between Aug to Oct until you hear from him. I hope that's wrong. Do you know of another timing method that you'd like me to try?

Q: will r give in to doing what I want within the next 3 days? R is male.

Mona18

Q: will r give in to doing what I want within the next 3 days? R is male.

Tower - Whip - Tree
Ship

I am not getting a yes from these cards. I think there's a discussion coming that will get things in the open and spread some calm. With the ship, I see a lot of emotions ... ups and downs. Perhaps some travel? But there will be a debate about it.
----------------
What will be the reason I will hear from R?

olivia1

Tower - Whip - Tree
Ship

I am not getting a yes from these cards. I think there's a discussion coming that will get things in the open and spread some calm. With the ship, I see a lot of emotions ... ups and downs. Perhaps some travel? But there will be a debate about it.
----------------
What will be the reason I will hear from R?

yes there could be travel. i did suggest a trip too

man-clover-child

i think if R contacts you, it will be because they would like to give whatever you two had another go. An almost fresh start. it wont be anything big initially but it'll be another chance nonetheless

will i see R this upcoming week?

MoiraKarin

I want to know if you're both wondering about the same R!! :D

This Q came up to me as well Who is this R dude fooling around with all these women here on AT ? :D

I

DownUnderNZer

This Q came up to me as well Who is this R dude fooling around with all these women here on AT ? :D

I

I reckon ROMEO.

"R" is for ROMEO.

Up to his old tricks again looking for his Juliette....:D

MoiraKarin

olivia

will i see R this upcoming week?

Cross dog lady
-----key--------

I am not sure if this is a ‘conclusive Yes’ , I think the cross is telling me 'not in this time frame , . He might feel awkward, and wait longer..

I think he will contact but I doubt the timeframe.

---------------
Q.What true thoughts do I I hold