Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 248 : April 30 - May 6

RiverRunsDeep

I've been neglecting my oracle decks lately, so I'm going to add the Messenger Oracle this week combined with the Sacred Circle Tarot. Thanks, VG!!!

journeyinghome

Whispering Tarot for me :)

Green Faerie

Feedback on Dreaming Way

Ooohh, desertrat, I would love to know what you think of Dreaming Way. That deck intrigues me, but I have no idea if I could read with it or not; it's not my typical style of art. But it still intrigues me. :)

Scarlet Woodland

How do I keep forgetting that I love the Chrysalis? Must be a hangover from the first time I tried using it... was a bit stymied at first but I totally get it now. Very tempted to buy the book but have a suspicion it'll be too flufftastic. Will have to have a look at some sample pages.

desertrat

Ooohh, desertrat, I would love to know what you think of Dreaming Way. That deck intrigues me, but I have no idea if I could read with it or not; it's not my typical style of art. But it still intrigues me. :)

Absolutely! Give me a week or so and I'll offer an opinion. :D

DaughterOfDanu

I've been neglecting my oracle decks lately, so I'm going to add the Messenger Oracle this week combined with the Sacred Circle Tarot. Thanks, VG!!!

I just pulled out my Messenger Oracle last night so that I can remember to use it in the near future. I just love the colors in that deck and the messages of the cards.

I'm missing my Tarot of Trees quite a bit. I just can't seem to put it down but I'm trying my best to be faithful to my chosen decks this week. Fingers crossed I can make it at least till midweek :p I don't think I've been this smitten with a tarot deck in a long time.

strings of life

I forgot to post, but I'm working with:

Glitter Starlight Illuminated Pocket deck and also my Morgan's Tarot (which is an Oracle)

Scarlet Woodland, you enabled me on taking my pretty out. She just glistens and the glitter in my deck really makes the colors pop.

I'm missing my Tarot of Trees quite a bit. I just can't seem to put it down but I'm trying my best to be faithful to my chosen decks this week. Fingers crossed I can make it at least till midweek :p I don't think I've been this smitten with a tarot deck in a long time.

TreeLeafe, if you want to use the Tarot of Trees next week, I'll use mine with you. It's a favorite of mine--the cards are so expressive :).

DaughterOfDanu

TreeLeafe, if you want to use the Tarot of Trees next week, I'll use mine with you. It's a favorite of mine--the cards are so expressive :).

Absolutely! I look forward to hearing about your week with it :)

RiverRunsDeep

After spending some time with my Sacred Circle tarot, I have mixed feelings.

Surprisingly, I really like the physical appearance of the cards. (I know they are not everyone's cup of tea!). I love the card stock, the size, the gorgeously vibrant colors and the pagan theme. The borders don't bother me at all, and neither does the photographic art style.

The readings, however, are going nowhere. Not a fan of "pips", but I think the problem goes beyond that. Even when I pull majors and courts cards, I stare at them with a furrowed brow, going "Hmmmm.....well....aahhh.....pphhhhht". Frustrating! I may need to spend another week with Sacred Circle to see if time, patience and a read-through of the companion book might help.

Not having much luck with my Messenger Oracle either!! :mad: