Deste or Katina's love fortune telling cards

fire queen

Does anyone have experience with Deste, or called Katina's love fortune telling cards. I am really curious if anyone out there is interested in them.

darkwiccatomb

Deste Decks

I am using deste decks for the last 1.5 yrs. these decks are talking to me, these decks are showing cards according to my mood.

If i am in a pessimist mood all the cards are reversed, and evil. ( i mean the negative meanings)

I usually pick up tomb card as a future card, like it is non changeable, it is always the last card i pick up.

And i always thought i pick up this card because i am moody but than what we noticed with my friend is it symbolises DEATH, and death related things on my reading, as i can hear from death, and i can see them, it could mean that i will have a visitor from death, in the near future..

also whenever i pick up letter card, from this deck, i always receive an email, a phone call or an sms from the people that i did not see for a long time..

I recommend these cards, but do not forget that by using tarots, Quija boards, or reading tea, coffee cup you open a portal to the other side.

moderndayruth

darkwiccatomb said:
I recommend these cards, but do not forget that by using tarots, Quija boards, or reading tea, coffee cup you open a portal to the other side.
Darkwiccatomb, could you please explain what do you mean by " you open a portal to the other side"?
By "using", do you mean reading the cards or something else? :confused:

darkwiccatomb

opening portal

moderndayruth said:
Darkwiccatomb, could you please explain what do you mean by " you open a portal to the other side"?
By "using", do you mean reading the cards or something else? :confused:

by other side, i mean limbo, earthbound spits, and bound spirits
Opening a portal is like opening your , by using your tarot decks, Quija Boards you open a gate to communicate with elementals, spirits, jinns, etc.
You use your powers to be able to read the cards, in a way you get help from spirits, it is the same when you do reading via coffee cup, tea cup, water,

Shortly earthbound spirits are the ones who do not pass unto light when their body dies

I am not sure how the following information is true but hope this will help you

If a person does not proceed into the light after death of the physical body, that person will remain earthbound. The condition of the person before passing will be the remaining condition of the disembodied spirit. Emotional traumas, as well as physical pains and afflictions are still felt, even though the spirit is no longer within a body. If the ghost was addicted then those same addictions also remain. In fact, these addictions and traumas will drive the disembodied spirit into trying to find relief, even though relief will not be found in the physical realm. As the ghost looks backward to the past by remaining earthbound, the prison is complete, as the future becomes lost and not seen as the way out - the light and loved ones (trying to rescue the ghost) become invisible to the disincarnate

just let me know if you want to learn more, i am glad to help

moderndayruth

Thanks for taking your time to clarify, darkwiccatomb! :)
I had the "pleasure" of sensing and seeing earth bound souls, but as the side effect of my spiritual practice and never through/via the cards. I tried meanwhile to search for the threads where i posted about those experiences, but it was a while ago and i didn't manage to find them. :(
Anyway, here is a link to a more recent related thread that i found:Clik me!
and here is some "rescue work" i did myself back than (free link):
Click me!
Love and Light
mdr

darkwiccatomb

here is the link for the other deste thread , i wrote about katina and deste cards, http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1808865&posted=1#post1808865

the name of her book is the witches of Smyrna, Smyrna is the Greek's calling of the city on the cost shore of Turkey. Izmir is the actual name of the city but they also use Smyrna.

Also The Witches of Smyrna is a well known TV Series in Greece.

I tried google, if i can find any rar files or any download links for this show but i could not.

heron

Deste deck

I found the Smyrna Witches website this morning, and fell in love with the card designs. Am busily trying to find a way to order some - and hoping someone may have translated at least part of the book into English. Not sure I can wing it on intuition alone - and I don't read Greek or Turkish.

Comments? Suggestions? Help?

I was also very taken with the Deste readings on AT.

~ Charles/heron.

darkwiccatomb

deste cards

the book is not a novel, the first part gives info about Katina and How she used deste cards, second part is the meaning of the cards, which you can easily access it through the witches of Smyrna website

if you have a chance buy the decks in turkish, the style and quality is much better than the Greek ones

a friend mine has told me this...

if you buy any of the deck either greek or turkish, you can copy and paste the meanings into a word page, and you will have your book :)

Binky

Facebook group closed to membership

Hi, I'm new, here. There, that was my intro, lol. I tried to join the facebook group; but it's closed. They had some documents with the meanings, but they are only accessible to members. Does anyone have their own Word doc or something that they could paste here or link to, so that those of us wanting to learn Deste can get a leg up?

Binky

Bumping

It looks like no one has been to this thread in a while, but if Darkwiccatomb is still around, I'm wondering about the portal/spirits thing. No doubt that is true. But, do you think it is possible to limit one's interactions to only certain types of spirits or vibrations, while using any given deck or oracle, or are decks/oracles inherently connected to certain levels of information?