OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

delinfrey

Collective Tarot!!! For sure.
Rumi.

And my absolute wildest dream, Vertigo........

Sunflower8

Oh wonderful. Will have to keep an eye on it so I get it. Thanks for the link

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G7-L03 mediante Tapatalk

Definitely! I hope it's early 2017..

Laura Borealis

I'd love to see Jordan Clarke finish her Art of Jordan tarot... she did the majors and said she planned to do the minors too, but it doesn't seem like that went anywhere. Oh well... at least I have her lovely majors. :love:

ana luisa

I'd love to see Jordan Clarke finish her Art of Jordan tarot... she did the majors and said she planned to do the minors too, but it doesn't seem like that went anywhere. Oh well... at least I have her lovely majors. :love:

Me too !!! LOVE collage decks and this is one in my list of "sighs"... You're lucky to have at least the majors :)

Zafero Berro

A girlfriend bought me an Oswald Wirth Tarot deck in about 1983, so it would have been the 1979 version. It has been remade since, but not very well. The Universal Wirth has redrawn the trumps. There is also a Golden version which has an ornate, distracting frame around each card.

In the edition of Wirth that I had there was a serious printing error with XVIIII Le Soleil where the two people under the sun had become washed out. Another problem was that with the coins and barons suits it was often hard to tell if a card was reversed. This did not worry me as I have always ignored reversals.

Essentially the 1979 Oswald Wirth was a trumps-only set: that is what I'd like to see reissued. the 22 trumps with a better-printed XVIIII.

My wife found my own deck about 10 years ago and even though she didn't know where I got it she threw it away. She threw away all my decks.😢

delinfrey

Adding Fantastical Tarot to my dream list :)

Laura Borealis

A girlfriend bought me an Oswald Wirth Tarot deck in about 1983, so it would have been the 1979 version. It has been remade since, but not very well. The Universal Wirth has redrawn the trumps. There is also a Golden version which has an ornate, distracting frame around each card.

In the edition of Wirth that I had there was a serious printing error with XVIIII Le Soleil where the two people under the sun had become washed out. Another problem was that with the coins and barons suits it was often hard to tell if a card was reversed. This did not worry me as I have always ignored reversals.

Essentially the 1979 Oswald Wirth was a trumps-only set: that is what I'd like to see reissued. the 22 trumps with a better-printed XVIIII.

Have you seen the fairly recent edition of Tarot of the Magicians which has the trumps printed in the back, so that one can cut them out to form a deck? Introduction by Mary Greer? Here's a link to Mary's blog - but note that the deck in the spread she shows is NOT the same Wirth deck - the one in the book is a repro of his original, and looks like the cards on the book cover.

I don't know if that would work for you, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

My wife found my own deck about 10 years ago and even though she didn't know where I got it she threw it away. She threw away all my decks.��

:bugeyed: That's terrible. I'm so sorry. :(