Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Descriptions - Case Study #3

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand


 
Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Sylvie Steinbach  Sylvie Steinbach is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Oct 2007
Location: California United-States
Posts: 554
Sylvie Steinbach 
Citizen

Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Wink Case study #3 this is for you Faunabay


We are staying on the same inquiry -love and identifying the MAN

10-scythe + 9-bouquet + 18-dog + 28-man + 34-fish + 12-birds + 29-woman

Faunabay, it is tricky...let's see if you can apply what I said earlier. Again we are looking to ID a man we are not doing the reading on HER.

If you are too fast on this one give me the answer on PM please so that others can catch up and then we can give them the break down...

sylvie
Top   #1
faunabay's Avatar
faunabay  faunabay is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2001
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 8,219
faunabay 
Citizen

faunabay's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvie Steinbach
because you missed the ship that is why you do not see the connection with the dark hair
ship and tower are the closest cards: ship is dark coloring. tower does not bring anything more than height. The house is too far off to use for physical attributes.
Just remember the next time to start from the key card and work your way from that card. Do not start to read from the beginning of the spread...
Ok the cards nearest the key card are what you use for physical descriptions??? So in this next Case #3 the dog and fish would be most of the description then?

I'm looking at case #3 differently than I did the others and I see what you mean about reading from the key card out. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to figure it out though. I'm getting a bit tired and want to be more "on" to make sure I know what I'm doing.
Top   #2
Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Sylvie Steinbach  Sylvie Steinbach is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Oct 2007
Location: California United-States
Posts: 554
Sylvie Steinbach 
Citizen

Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Red face


You are on the right track Faunabay
No rush... I am logging off so good night to you

sylvie
Top   #3
faunabay's Avatar
faunabay  faunabay is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2001
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 8,219
faunabay 
Citizen

faunabay's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvie Steinbach
We are staying on the same inquiry -love and identifying the MAN

10-scythe + 9-bouquet + 18-dog + 28-man + 34-fish + 12-birds + 29-woman

Faunabay, it is tricky...let's see if you can apply what I said earlier. Again we are looking to ID a man we are not doing the reading on HER.

If you are too fast on this one give me the answer on PM please so that others can catch up and then we can give them the break down...

sylvie
OK here's my try on this one.

He's got dark hair, a darker complexion with brown or hazel green eyes. Probably a Pisces that has a successful florist or garden oriented business. He will be doing some sort of advertising for this business in the near future or has already begun working on. And a woman he has met before will show up somehow from the advertising he is doing. Maybe they have met in the past somehow from his business.
Top   #4
Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Sylvie Steinbach  Sylvie Steinbach is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Oct 2007
Location: California United-States
Posts: 554
Sylvie Steinbach 
Citizen

Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Exclamation Faunabay


The case study #3 has nothing to do with cases prior to it...So start again as a brand new reading...Do you have the book?
Top   #5
faunabay's Avatar
faunabay  faunabay is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2001
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 8,219
faunabay 
Citizen

faunabay's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by faunabay
OK here's my try on this one.

He's got dark hair, a darker complexion with brown or hazel green eyes. Probably a Pisces that has a successful florist or garden oriented business. He will be doing some sort of advertising for this business in the near future or has already begun working on. And a woman he has met before will show up somehow from the advertising he is doing. Maybe they have met in the past somehow from his business.

I wasn't comparing this to other cases. Here's how I came up with what I did. All of this stuff was from your book.

Fish - dark hair and complexion, brown or hazel green eyes - Pisces
Dog - of course having met before, and since it's right next to the man card they met in the recent past - or ran into each other at some time recently
Scythe and bouquet together - the successful florist or garden business
Fish and birds - media related business, possibly advertising
Woman - farthest from the present in the future meeting up

OK, well the Scythe and bouquet coming together to make florist didn't come from your book , but that's what it said to me - either that or he has gone through a time of cutting out (pruned) old outdated things in his life and has come through in blooming fashion.
Top   #6
Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Sylvie Steinbach  Sylvie Steinbach is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Oct 2007
Location: California United-States
Posts: 554
Sylvie Steinbach 
Citizen

Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar

Originally Posted by faunabay
OK here's my try on this one.

<<He's got dark hair, a darker complexion with brown or hazel green eyes. Probably a Pisces that has a successful florist or garden oriented business. He will be doing some sort of advertising for this business in the near future or has already begun working on. And a woman he has met before will show up somehow from the advertising he is doing. Maybe they have met in the past somehow from his business. >>


The dog next to the man means that the woman you are reading for, knows this man already in some ways. This is important point so take note of this. When the dog shows next to the key card it means there is already a connection. So the phrase: and a woman he has met before will show.... is not right. No, it means that man we want a profile on is actually a person she has come across already or she may knows something about him already.

Try to just stick to basic inputs because when you add your own insights unless you are submitting your own case study based on a 'live' reading -so you can give us your accuracy level with that particular reading for your client - you are going to confuse the learning process. So anything that has nothing to do with the book should be left as a side note or not said. Students are going to be asking how YOU got these meanings and since I am the teacher it defeats the purpose of this thread.

I will invite you as I have already did in cases 1 and 2 to submit your own case study with a client and we can all learn from your experience.

Sylvie
Top   #7
faunabay's Avatar
faunabay  faunabay is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2001
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 8,219
faunabay 
Citizen

faunabay's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvie Steinbach
The dog next to the man means that the woman you are reading for, knows this man already in some ways. This is important point so take note of this. When the dog shows next to the key card it means there is already a connection. So the phrase: and a woman he has met before will show.... is not right. No, it means that man we want a profile on is actually a person she has come across already or she may knows something about him already.

Try to just stick to basic inputs because when you add your own insights unless you are submitting your own case study based on a 'live' reading -so you can give us your accuracy level with that particular reading for your client - you are going to confuse the learning process. So anything that has nothing to do with the book should be left as a side note or not said. Students are going to be asking how YOU got these meanings and since I am the teacher it defeats the purpose of this thread.
I don't quite see the difference between "has met before" and "has come across already" ???

One other question I had after looking over this again was.....could Bouquet and Dog be read that he has another person he's involved with? That the woman asking the question needs to be aware of someone coming into her life that might already be involved???

But I do see your point about not adding anything "extra". Truthfully things just come to me sometimes and the information just goes from my head to my fingers in typing or writing. I will be more careful in the future though.
Top   #8
Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Sylvie Steinbach  Sylvie Steinbach is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Oct 2007
Location: California United-States
Posts: 554
Sylvie Steinbach 
Citizen

Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Lightbulb Hi Faunabay :)


Ah good question: the dog is only interpreted as the sign she may know this person in some way. The dog next to the man is to be translated that way. The other way never works! Trust me! unless during the reading you feel strongly about that and you feel compelled to that meaning you were referring to. But in general rule that is the way the dog is when next to the key card. It is accurate 90% of the time.

Knowing is an interesting concept: I could illustrate my point by giving the example of page 81 in the footnote.
She may know his name such as working in a company where everyone knows the name of people through the directory but she may have never talked to him in person. The dog will still show as someone she is aware of as she knows his name but does not know him at all -as a person.

Is it more clear now?

take care
sylvie
Top   #9
Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Sylvie Steinbach  Sylvie Steinbach is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Oct 2007
Location: California United-States
Posts: 554
Sylvie Steinbach 
Citizen

Sylvie Steinbach's Avatar
Arrow Case study #4 posted as well as a special on Past lives.


I have posted 2 new threads for those who are ready!
Top   #10


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.