Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - love - Case Study #4

Sylvie Steinbach

Hi everyone,

We are now moving into the love department by looking into someone's love life. This case study will demonstrate how to evaluate if someone is available. The common question asked by clients -singles- is: is she/he available? meaning is he/she single? really....

Lying on your marital status has become an today's fact. More and more people hide their situation and for whatever reasons the single person is faced to become a savvy psychologist and lie detector. The Lenormand cards can help you profile someone's and show you information that you should verify later on.

The ring card in the past of the Key Card can show that the individual is unavailable as being 'attached' to an ongoing situation.
'Married' is not always the answer, the person can be in an 'established/committed' relationship or be living with someone and it will show with the ring card.

Of course be cautious to not jump to conclusions too quickly and always double check your answers.

The following is a case study demonstrating the point. Use the book for the break down and stick to basic definitions. If you want to add things that are not in the book, make a seperate note after your first interpretation.

Case #4: Charley wants to know if the woman he met yesterday is a real possibility for relationship. Her name is Natasha.

18-dog + 12-birds + 25-ring + 6-clouds + 29-woman + 20-garden + 7-snake + 22-crossroad

Remember to start from the key card and again Charley is NOT in this spread. So do not talk about him. It is only for Natasha.
You may have noticed there are 4 cards on the left and only 3 to the right. I have a reason why I did this.
Good luck :)

sylvie

WolfyJames

The woman in question is confused about her current relationship, which is a long term relationship. So she is already involved seriously with someone but things are starting to crack in her couple and she is not sure of anything anymore. I think she will discover from someone in her social network that her current boyfriend is cheating on her which will make her consider ending the relationship with this man.

Or 2... Confused on her couple she may end up cheating on her boyfriend with someone from her social network which will at some point end the relationship with her current boyfriend or make her pondering which one she keeps.

Sylvie Steinbach

Excellent Wolfy!

I am stunned to see how fast you have integrated the little secrets of the book! Both versions are good, the only way to really know which one is the right one may be based on your impressions when you give the reading to the client. Your intuition, psychic input will give you a sense of which way to go...
But you got it right so congratulations!
Now if this was a 'real' reading we will have to let Charly know that this may not be the right woman for him: she is not available, she is confused and can be potentially a cheater when confronted to emotional uncertainty. Would you agree?

Skydancer

Case #4: Charley wants to know if the woman he met yesterday is a real possibility for relationship. Her name is Natasha.

18-dog + 12-birds + 25-ring + 6-clouds + 29-woman + 20-garden + 7-snake + 22-crossroad

I have not read the above interpretation so here goes:

She is a social person, loves the spot light and parties, but is untrustworthy. A wolf in sheep's clothing - manipulater. She may not even be aware of it - thinking she is in the right, and everyone else doesn't understand her.

There has been a bad business/contract dealing in the past, with someone she knew - so it was a conscious decision on her part. It's not like she was duped or anything.

I see this as a man who met her at a time when she was "getting better" (not so convoluted in emotions as she had been) and at a social gathering of some sort. In other words, met her in a good atmosphere. But he needs to realize that this is only a surface part of who she is. There is much more to this woman than he yet knows. I think there is real possibility for relationship with this woman, if he likes intrigue and mystery. And is cautious. But this probably isn't what he has in mind!!

She probably is not to be trusted, not to be taken at her word. Her word is likely to be quite different from actually happenings.
If he asked for advice, I would say "Stay clear on an emotional, personal level. Don't divulge anything of a sensitive nature. Don't trust her until you've known her for some time. Don't trust what you see and feel - she may be manipulating you. What is the word I want? Sociopath? And she may not think it wrong at all."

*S*

Sylvie Steinbach

skydancer

I like your style! Direct your attention toward the following combination:
18-dog + 12-birds + 25-ring + 6-clouds + 29-woman

The dog refers to someone she knows and the birds means couple in this case. Remember everything on the left screen of the key card -woman in this case is the past...The ring shows a commitment and the clouds the manipulation or confusion you explained so well. The problem though is that there is no card that shows it has ended...So you can deduct she is still involved with a partner in a commited relationship that she is not so honest with or has mixed feelings about. So therefore this woman is not available she could be married, living with this person or being with him for a long time.

Now the second set:

29-woman + 20-garden + 7-snake + 22-crossroad

The garden as you said it well is the social life and the snake show promiscuity as it affects the garden negatively. The tendancy to be going all over is increased by the crossroad. This woman is looking for fun and escape not for a legitimate love relationship.

I liked your reference to she cannot be trusted. If you profile her situation well that does make sense...

Is this helping you?

:)
Sylvie

Skydancer

Ahh! I had an "Ohhh ... yeah...." moment when I read your
The problem though is that there is no card that shows it has ended...
I had a wall there where the woman was. Past to the left; wall; onto the future. Never thought about an ending card. We (or I, anyway) don't tend to do that in tarot so just read right over that part.

Yes. What you are saying is helping. I am enjoying the book immensely - since I have never "learned" the Lenormand there is nothing for me to unlearn. Which helps!!

And now I see where you say she may still be involved with someone. Since there's nothing to say she isn't, she may be. Married or otherwise. Okay. Gotcha!

I have tonight done my own first attempt at a reading which is confusing me. I drew until I got to my key card -- but perhaps I should PM you this as it is not one of your 'classes.' And I think it is confusing me because I did not have a concise question. Often in Tarot you can just let the cards speak as they wish. Here, I am sensing that they want to answer directly a question. I'm having to adjust to a different way of approaching the cards. :)

Talk to you later on then ~
Ann
*S*

Sylvie Steinbach

It is true that the Lenormand is kind of more suited for specifics and that is when I say: do not let go of Tarot. I do use the tarot in my psychic sessions...That is I do combine the 2. So what I could suggest for you to do when you do a reading is start by doing a general overview using the tarot. Once you got an idea of the message you can work the specifics by using the Lenormand -asking the right questions!

Try this system out to see how it works for you, skydancer!

Sylvie

Skydancer

Thanks, Sylvie - you've given me an idea. :)

*S*

Sylvie Steinbach

Important message

A lot of time clients ask about relationships. The most requested work is to describe who is the next person coming into the life of the inquirer. The book dedicated a chapter on this aspect but you may have questions and you may be stuck on how to use the cards.

Do not hesitate to send me a private message PM to request more information and to apply it on a new case study. Everyone will benefit from your inquiry and all can learn with you...

Sylvie Steinbach

Aristede

Hi Sylvie,

Here is my take on Case #4:

The woman is the key card because she is who we want to know about. She is unstable and confused (clouds describing woman) concerning her commitment (ring) in a relationship with someone already in her life (dog + birds). She may even be engaged (birds + ring). She is very social, and likes to party and she could be promiscuous (garden). Her intention is to run away from her problems (snake + crossroads).

I'd say she's a party girl, she's currently unavailable (ring) and she's not interested in being in a committed relationship. Therefore, she would be a very bad choice for Charley to pursue.

I'm still feeling a little confused about the dog. Could these cards indicate that Natasha's current partner is someone Charley knows or knows of? Or does that only apply if the dog falls directly next to the key card?

Also, regarding the list of character attributes on page 180 of your book, would these apply to the cards directly next to the key card only? Or could we read the snake in the above cards to mean that Natasha is also a liar and cheater?

Thanks,
JD