labradorite and vivid dreams?

All Is One

Peacock Feathers

Miss A ~ absolutely perfect description. I will keep your words in mind whenever I use my L stones.

Starsongs: if you like, pm me with your address and I will send you one of the egg shaped polished L stones I traded my leather work for about a year ago...it was hard for me to find interesting ones before that, because the stone is not "dollar valuable" but looks good in jewelry...so there it winds up. Loose stones that catch the light well are rare (in my experience) but I have traded for enough to spare you one and I would not offer if I were not serious.

Let me know :)

(off to sleep with my stone)

starsongs

All Is One,

Thanks for your kind and generous offer. How could I not take you up on it with this kind of energy attached? :D

Is there a type of stone you are looking for, or want and don't have? I'd love to be able to trade with you, and will have all kinds of stones to choose from this weekend!

Let me know that too...along with your addy

Miss Apples and ros...

Peacock feathers is indeed a perfect description of the labradorite. Hope you found some in your bowl, ros, and are able to try this out. Fascinating about your journeying into the cards...would love to hear more about that or if labradorite effects this journey in any way...

starsongs

poivre

O.K. good to go!

I found two small ones & their in my pillowcase. I'll see what happens & let you know.

I know next to nothing about these stones. I just buy them when I'm out because I like them. They sit in a bowl & look very nice.
So, this will be the first time I have done anything with them!

All Is One

Crystal Lust

This thread, and being back on the AT forum in general, has activated my long dormant lust to find more crystals (let us not speak of the tarot deck addiction, lest it overtake me, I am successfully resisting for the moment) sooo~ I went on ebay and found labradorite spheres from the Madagasgar mine in Arizona. All sizes, mostly 1.5 - 2.75 inches in diameter. Look very well cut.

Not exactly cheap, however, at 20 - 30 dollars w/shipping. But how quickly I used to drop that for a deck ~ so why not a stone? We'll see...

The spheres appeal to me, the labradorite carved dolphins and hearts do not. Still, a nice thing to consider. eBay seems to have been overrun by real businesses rather than regular people. Oh well.

Ruby Red Slippers

And did you know that labradorite is also good for weight loss? It balances the metabolism. Combined with moonstone, it's a winner. Moonstone helps rid the body of excess water. Great for monthly bloats! Need to wear for 10 consecutive days though. (You can take it off at night, or keep it on for vivid dreams!)

RRS

miss_apples

Ruby Red Slippers said:
And did you know that labradorite is also good for weight loss? It balances the metabolism. Combined with moonstone, it's a winner. Moonstone helps rid the body of excess water. Great for monthly bloats! Need to wear for 10 consecutive days though. (You can take it off at night, or keep it on for vivid dreams!)

RRS

I just saw a Labradorite and Moonstone bracelet on Ebay today...now I wish I couldve bought it.

I like the heart shaped stones...the store I buy all my "stuff" at sells a lot of heart shaped stones. I wear a rose quartz one...I think Ive mentioned that a million times on the board here.

So anyways...maybe if I keep sleeping with my labradorite it will help with my metabolism...THATS GREAT!

starsongs

Ruby Red Slippers said:

RRS

What great information. I'd never heard any of this! Thanks, Ruby Red Slippers...

:D

starsongs

lunakasha

ros said:
I have a large bowl of stones. I'm going to try this when I figure out what stone is what. I know I have some laboradite & will put it just in my pillowcase & see what happens. I'm dreaming everynight of the readings I have been doing & going right inside the cards. I don't understand what the stones are for but I have a bunch of them.

So I'll try the stone & let you know also.
Thanks for the idea.

LOL ros!!!

I was just thinking the same thing...going to give this a try and see what happens! Thanks for the description, miss_apples!

:D Luna

lunakasha

IT WORKS!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know...I tried sleeping with Labradorite under my pillow last night....and I had many strange and vivid dreams throughout the night!!! :)

Unfortunately, I still cannot recall many of the details...and I am exhausted!!! :(
Not something to do every night...but interesting!

:) Luna

miss_apples

Re: IT WORKS!!!

lunakasha said:
I just wanted to let everyone know...I tried sleeping with Labradorite under my pillow last night....and I had many strange and vivid dreams throughout the night!!! :)

Unfortunately, I still cannot recall many of the details...and I am exhausted!!! :(
Not something to do every night...but interesting!

:) Luna

I sleep with mine every night but I think the stone is tired and havent had a vivid dream for the last 2 days. I think it needs to be recharged. Ive actually had more refreshing sleep since Ive been using it because Ive been going to bed earlier excited to see what I will dream that night.