Tea Exchange

a_shikhs

Hey could everybody please pm me your full name and address. Thanks. :)

a_shikhs

Ok Sign up is Closed for this exchange..

I will pair up everyone and pm you'll the address.

Just a reminder: The exchange will be in a circle. You will be sending your package to someone and you will receive your package from a different person.

*rushes off to call my sister to pick out the names randomly..* :)

a_shikhs

Rowanne and issam5, could you'll please pm me your address so that I can start pairing up everyone. :) I had sent you'll a pm a few days ago, but I still havent received any reply from you'll.

a_shikhs

Hey everyone,
I have pm'ed you'll the address. So start collecting goodies and post your packages as soon as possible and do keep us updated here. :)

Alta

Thanks! This will be fun. :D :D

Guiding Cauldron

T!

yeah, i got my persons addy now its goody gathering time!! :) My aim is to get everything sorted this week, and post on next monday if thats ok. Blessings everyone xx

a_shikhs

sunshineluvr said:
yeah, i got my persons addy now its goody gathering time!!:) My aim is to get everything sorted this week, and post on next monday if thats ok. Blessings everyone xx

That sounds perfect. I too will be posting out my parcel by next week so that it reaches my 'tea person' early. ;)

Elnor

I had to go by the post office today, so sent mine off this afternoon...
Do we inform the person it is intended for, so that they know to be watching for it? Or do we just post to say when we've received our parcel?

Elnor

Rowanne

Time For Tea!

I almost have everything together for my 'tea person', just a couple of little things to find when I go out shopping tomorrow morning and then I'll be done!

Should be in the post on Monday!

I'm really looking forward to getting my parcel too!!

Love & Blessings

Rowanne xx

Rowanne

My tea packagearrived today, I'm so excited - thank you Martha for the lovely gifts....

I Got........

A lovely box of Canadian Teas (Mmmmmmm - Maple Tea!!)
Chocolates to go with my teas........
A beutiful handmade butterfly card
Some strange but very very interesting Tarot Cards
And a lovely beaded spider (which I will be turning into a Xmas ornament with a little ribbon!)

Thank You!!!!!