What's In The Envelope?

samantha

Found this late (sorry!)

Guesses only :) ......

1. If you were to touch this object it would have an interesting texture, blindfolded you might be able to guess what it was from the texture alone. *crackling* (not pork !) comes to mind, which might indicate that it has an old patina - some smooth areas with raised or pitted (buckled ? cracked ?) lines. Might feel like a grid to the fingers.

2. Might be related to sport ? Ball games * a back and forth between two people * Tennis ?? (Unless this * is a metaphor)

3. Something relating to an emotional partnership - I thought (!) I *saw* the 2 of cups card - (but this may be its connection to you, and not the object itself)

these three do not seem to gel well together - so will be interested to learn what is really inside the envelope !

celestial

I think someone already said key, but I drew cards and got 5 cups , 8 swords and 9 wands, so something prison related came to mind.

prudence

My first guess, it's a two dollar bill.

I'll give my second and third guesses later. ;) If not that, therefore it must be Aliens!

And Danieluk, Mycroft....hmmm, you got the height thing about right, Mycroft!

GotH

:) Reminder:

If you havent already done so, you might want to put your 2nd and 3rd guesses in now as I mentioned in an earlier post that I'm going to be making first cuts tonight.

prudence

:) Reminder:

If you havent already done so, you might want to put your 2nd and 3rd guesses in now as I mentioned in an earlier post that I'm going to be making first cuts tonight.

Oooh, crap! I need to make an even more shoddy guess at this point!!!

Okay, if we are allowing that the thing inside the envelope may not actually fit inside the envelope...?? Then I say it is, 2.) a baby giraffe or 3.) a lawn dart.

Smiling

Oooh, crap! I need to make an even more shoddy guess at this point!!!

Okay, if we are allowing that the thing inside the envelope may not actually fit inside the envelope...?? Then I say it is, 2.) a baby giraffe or 3.) a lawn dart.

Lol :D so funny!

Padma

angels, wings, swords, judgement. Definitely getting a strong male energy.

Failing that, a unicorn holding an apple. :)

UrbanBramble

Second round of impressions - a purple velvet pouch filled with gold coins. A maple leaf yellow and fallen. The woman again with emerald green tiara. She is coming through strongly. A single piece of paper maybe a resume or legal document on really nice and very thin almost translucent paper. The formatting is impeccable but I can't read it. Coins at the bottom here too so the document has something to do with money.

GotH

Psychic Showdown Elimations - Round 1

***Contestants, Pay Close Attention***

A BIG thank you to all who participated! Without you, the game wouldn't be possible. It is now time to disclose those who saw themselves to the next round. Please take note of how the game changes below.

The game is now CLOSED to new players.

The remaining contestants below will get to move onto the 2nd round of PSYCHIC SHOWDOWN where they will get 2 more guesses but only 2. Do not submit more than two guesses or you'll be disqualified. :( The elimination process will then begin again.

The psychic survivors are:

V

alice in wonderland
amanda04
celestial
Urban Bramble
Phoenix11
katieb
Clovergirl

Welcome to round two! Feel free to submit your visions now. The next cut will be narrowed out even more. Good luck! :)

Mycroft

That's all for now from
The Masked Occultist ...
but he will return in ...

ATBTMC.jpg

ATBSFR.jpg