Coming Love Interest Spread

LovelyMissAries

I love this spread, but how do you explain getting 10 of Cups as someone's flaw, and The Lovers as a weakness in a relationship?

SekhemNefer

I'll send you an email.

meginmd

Huh, odd.
I got "10 of Cups" as his flaw and "The Lovers" as the weakness of the relationship too.

jeune-romantique

meginmd said:
Huh, odd.
I got "10 of Cups" as his flaw and "The Lovers" as the weakness of the relationship too.

Perhaps his flaw is that he wants to have a grounded relationship, a traditional one with the 2.5 kids and the white picket fence. Perhaps also his relatives are overbearing. Do you see wanting or having kids as a flaw?

Or perhaps the opposite, and he doesn't want the above?

Perhaps the weakness is that the relationship will be so full of love any problems will be sideswept, or you will neglect your life/lives and focus on the love itself. Or perhaps the choice between the emotional and the physical? Or perhaps even a relationship for the wrong reasons.

Draw some clarifiers for these cards.

LovelyMissAries

jeune-romantique said:
Perhaps his flaw is that he wants to have a grounded relationship, a traditional one with the 2.5 kids and the white picket fence. Perhaps also his relatives are overbearing. Do you see wanting or having kids as a flaw?

Ch...can I get a big, fat YES?

jeune-romantique said:
Draw some clarifiers for these cards.

Can you do that after you've already shuffled a million times over and put them back?

jeune-romantique

Starlight09 said:
Ch...can I get a big, fat YES?

Can you do that after you've already shuffled a million times over and put them back?

Lol well glad I helped with the interpretation of the card.

Yes you can. Just ask yourself the question, 'How can the Lovers card be perceived as a weakness in a relationship?'

It will be more general than if you did it during the reading, as asking the above question will be general for any relationship...rather than for the relationship with this specific person. But it should still help!

PS: Draw three cards.

PPS: Thinking about it again, The Lovers as a weakness could be perhaps too much choice. Perhaps the person will be easily distracted by others, perhaps even lustful. The choice between love and lust.

chickeypie

What a great and thought provoking spread. It's nice to know how many people out their are as confused about their romantic futures as I am.

I have some thoughts/questions that maybe someone has ideas on regarding this spread. I did this spread and due to help in the forum and remembering to trust my base intutition I realised that it reflected perfectly on an old flame (that never went out). You can see my spread here.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=114151

I see that a few others have said that their spreads descrived exes too.

So I decided to contact him and meet him for a drink. Now I wonder did by doing the spread I let it make my decision to call him and therefore make him "my love interest" or would he have some how come back into my life again anyway? Fate or did my interest in the cards make me want to make sure my reading "came true"?

Do the results of readings influence your desisions? Once for example I turned down a date but then a reading told me to go as I would have a good time, so I did and I had a fun night. Another time a few readings warned I would lose my job. I wasn't happy there so I started looking for a new job and I did lose my job and found another in the time a reading described.

Has anyone done this spread and found it descrived a partner they are now with? Do you look out for someone with the traits from the reading. Or has anyone found someone totally different?

It would be interesting to know others experiences and thoughts.

love and light

daphne

I tried this spread too and it worked very wel. Amazing story that came up after I look of the cards, story that was completly true.

WingspreadPhoenix

Cute spread! :3 I'll definitely try this sometime. It seems to be working for everyone else, which is great!

WolfyJames

I'm happy to hear that some people love my spread :).