Victorian Flower Oracle: Flower Ball

.traveller.

The Flower Ball
Happy Times

Flower women of all sorts march forth from the card.

I hate this card. I really do. It's not a bad card, but I pull it for and receive it from others entirely too much. I've seen it represent a desire for marriage and the craziness of a large family. It comes up a lot to show a time when a hundred and one things are going on at once and there is no way you can keep track of it all. In the same vein, it can speak of a hundred and one distractions that prevent you from focusing on any one thing. For a psychic, it can represent information overload... too much from too many sources. It can also represent one of those magical times when life hands you the opportunities that you have been praying for. Sometimes I identify the individual flowers and their flower meanings when I feel it will add to the reading.

Ange

This card always makes me think of the 3 of Cups....a celebration, enjoying something, putting all worries behind you and partying....:)
Ang x

Barbaras Ahajusts

It reminds me of the high one gets when walking into a room and all eyes are on you. That rush, that power. It may be temporary & then again it may be the beginning of finding that one thing you are on a search for.

Mostly this card is for the now, right now. To enjoy; set back & watch what is happening. Much ado is going on, keep your wits about you.

Barb

Sophie

I love this card - so charming and fun! Not everyday - that would be overload! - but for a special occasion: that's why it's a ball.

Makes me want to put on my dancing shoes...