~Always on the Lookout~Trade gems, Crystals, Stones???

All Is One

another note

I hope Hermit is in a generous mood...(? H? )

I loved your page when I thought it was for the purpose of educating
us alone. But if the following are available I will ship any of the many brand new decks I did not click with (R Wood, Gendron, Enchanted Tarot large set w/book, and more)

or any of the what ever you like that I mentioned (whose soul did I promise?...darn it...should have made notes on that list)

I am posting this fairly publicly in case someone offers you
high public office or a pyramid of your own, before I can close a deal.

The carnelians- as many as you have (?)
maybe the fossiliferous limestone (great word)

Definitely: the rutilated quartz crystal...how many avail?
Definitely: the amethyst cyrstal (can get these here- but want yours...)
for sure: the snowflake obsidian and a tears.

Onyx and Tigereye and Turq depending on price (my immortal soull only goes
so far... and if we are talking weights here- I may be in trouble)

Is the carved rhodochrosite bear available? Noticed it on a diff page.

I want it as a gift for my friend "crow hart" and if it is avail he would have a bunch of incredible crystals to trade and wands and other stuff.
Yes- to all- I promise to keep my personal wheedling off the public threads as a general rule in the future.

thanks for putting up with this one~

~aio

~will these treasures survive the dreaded evil rays?

Phoenix

Hey all!

I have these to trade:

Lepidolite
Chalcedony
Unakite
Labridorite
Tiger's eye
Dalmation Jasper

All of these crystals are smallish, but not tiny. All maybe an inch long.

I am looking for pretty much any stone but mostly:

Quartz(long piece in it's hexagonal shape)
Smoky Quarts
Chrysoprase
Tourmalinated Quartz
Rutilated Quartz

I am always open to others

Please let me know!

the hermit

Rocks and Carvings and Fossils... OH MY!

AIO~

I've emailed you as I wanted to send you a photo to tempt you...

tabbycat

Sorry, All Is One, didn't mean to scare you! I'm pretty sure that the Powers that Be caught the bad batch of tiger's eye before it reached the market.
I can sympathise with your worries about glowing in the dark though - I collected a lot of green glass, mainly candlesticks, before I discovered that they used to use uranium to make it that colour, and some of the yellow glass too. Each piece is very slightly radioactive, but most people seem to think it isn't much of a risk. You can tell which glass has uranium in because it glows a vivid green under UV light - I keep meaning to get hold of a UV lamp and check the collection!
And, Hermit - nice photos! I think you look rather like George R R Martin! :D

Jilly

All Is One

Phoenix & his treasures to trade

Hi people~

As I am working on the Hermit trade (he does drive a tough bargain...but on the other hand- that bear is special)

I wanted to check in on the thread (no auto emails- I must be under
my cloaking device again...darn)

Phoenix- I would love to trade with you for the Labridorite especially...

Lepidolite
Chalcedony
Unakite
Labridorite
Tiger's eye
Dalmation Jasper

Most of the above sound good...if you have pix you can send them to me at:
awild@fix.net

and my web site has a picture of the aqua crystals I just got...
on opening page in your face- you can't miss it...
<http://www.ancient-arts-leather.com>

If you want to trade for leather craft or crystals or decks...let me know- I love labridorite. I will jhave to look up the rest except the last two...

Thanks~ I will call the rock shop for rutilated quartz crystal...I wanted Hermit's too...but it has been spoken for by someone.

:(

~AIO

ladycj

Re: Now I am on a Mission

All Is One said:
There MUST be a simple, non-leaden method to protect all types of private power items from the malicious rays of the Postal Force.

There are special bags created just for this. You can find them in a photography store. They are made to protect film as it goes through x-ray machines. Just tell the clerk that you want a bag that protects film from x-rays. They will know what you are talking about. :)

Good luck!

All Is One

Thanks Lady CJ

That is really helpful: love a basic solution to
a complicated problem ~ seldom see one.

a stupid question: if you ship in film bags
I guess the bags are marked
"Film: Do not mess it up with X-rays"
or: "Film" and if it then is full of heavy or jagged
rock stuff...do they drop another bomb
on middle east or do they just
whack it with a hammer a few times to see if it
explodes?

IOW: if I ship 'rocks' in a film bag is it obvious to the uniformed ones
that I am being practical and not malacious? How well do
they deal with efforts
to escape their detection system- in this
politically charged year
...will the FBI want me

and my little dog too?

~AIO

ladycj

No, when you ship in the bags, they still get x-rayed, it is just that the bag sheilds what is inside from the radiation. To my knowldge they don't have anything marked on the outside. They normaly look like they are covered with silver material. I believe they have the same material as what x-ray technicians use to protect themselves.

Blessings.

DeLani

trade some quartz

Hi gang,
I have several quartz crystals from the Hot Springs, Ark. area that I would like to trade for Labradorite or rainbow moonstone. I don't have pictures yet, but they range in size from about 1" to 3". Most are pretty (80 - 90%) clear. Very good vibes - but maybe I'm biased. Some double terminates.
I might be interested in other stones, pm me and see. I'll take some photos soon, and you can e-mail me for them. My e-mail is:
scryberwitch13@netzero.net.
Thanks,
DeLani

Dakini

Gem stones, I'm willing to trade

After almost a month waiting, my assortment of crystal gem stone have finally arrived. There is quite an assortment I must say but there are some I have yet to identify.The ones I do know are rose quartz, clear quartz (that look cloudy), amethyst, a few are jasper,carnelian and a tigers eye. The rest I'm not sure of. Some look to me like they could be a mix of 2 different stones(rather odd looking) one kind of looks like a carnelian on 2 sides but the center all the way around it is pink( theres 2 like that). Theres a few blue with white mixed in, green with white mixed in it, a green one with pink in it, and some solid green ones. I'm willing to trade some of my gem stones for tarot decks,my wish list is on trading usa/canada. And if anyone can help identify these mystery stones please let me know. Thanks Dakini.