Signs & intuition/psychic abilities.

S.B.

Apart from what has been mentioned about the moon's placement (sign and house), I'd say to pay mind to the nodal axis as well; if this is placed on the 3rd-9th axis, it could lend powerful intuitive abilities. Also, look into the 12th house of spirituality and the position of Neptune.

These are, however, cook-book methods and needs to be looked at carefully before reaching any sort of conclusion.

linnie

Hello, secsipxo :)

I'm a Pisces Aquarian cusp with an Aquarian ascendant and lots of planets in both Aquarius and Pisces, and a Moon in Aries...

Whatever all that means, I've always felt intuitive, am pretty good at manifesting, but am sloppy re psychic capacity unless I exercise those faculties.

One way of honing your abilities is Psychometry... If you have some people who'd be open to this, you all place something, sight unseen, in a brown paper bag. Everyone takes one bag, feeling the bag to make sure they don't select their own. Then, each person holds the item from the bag in their hands, and meditates upon it.. upon what that item is saying to the (unidentified) owner of the item.

Another easy one, which you could do by yourself, is to write each letter of a word down the lefthand side of a page, as in an acrostic poem.

Then, without giving yourself time to think too much, or at all (even better), you right a sentence or phrase beginning with the letter for each row. It's best of your first attempts are jumbled and silly, because that means you've let go and handed over to auto pilot, rather than think about the letter... The more 'free' you are from logical thought, the more likely you are to connect with your intuition (inner teaching) :)

Best of luck with it all :) :heart: