Fairy Oracle card missing

sprite23

Hi Lark,

It worked perfectly, now all I have to do is to contact the publisher, but their website has some kind of script error. Anyway, thank you soooooo much.

Sprite23

lark

You are very welcome. :)
It's a pretty little card isn't it. :)

sprite23

Yes, it is. The baby is adorable. I've been thinking about having a baby alot lately. I wonder if this card has anything to do with that? Just a thought.

Sprite

lark

sprite23 said:
Yes, it is. The baby is adorable. I've been thinking about having a baby alot lately. I wonder if this card has anything to do with that? Just a thought.

Sprite
Now funny you should say that because this is my pregnant card.
I use these cards at the fair where I work as a reader and this card is the one I use to indicate a possible baby on the way.
Now I guess we know why it's so important for you to add this cards to your deck. :D

floracove

Absolutely beautiful card!

Lovely!
Now what is the name of this deck?
All the cards are that beautiful, huh?
Does any one have a link to a site that shows these cards?
Are they here at AT?

I just set that picture as my desk top. it's beautiful!

sprite23

The name of the deck is Fairy Oracle by Sulamith Wulfing. Here is a link to a few of the cards: http://www.learntarot.com/fidesc.htm There doesn't seem to be a site that has all them.

Sprite23

cardlady22

bumping this thread so I can remember

I have the German edition, Das Naturgeister Orakel
ISBN: 3894271140 ~ Aquamarin Verlag
Sulamith Wulfing

Are some of these scenes from fairy tales?

Aulruna

Yes, they are.

The cards were compiled from Wülfing's existing work, which included illustrations to at least two fairytale books and poetry.

In the 80ies, wall plates with her work were produced, and I still have several of them!