1 sitter for an experiment

MissNine

I thought I'd share this. Hope you don't mind. Reminded me of your dog story yesterday.

So, I get medium messages. They come in dreams but more recently (past year) while awake. I don't meditate. They just come like a projector slide in my head.

I tried to channel tonight. You inspired me to try. ;-)
I watched a you tube video and read a how-to on meditating and opening up to channel. But it didn't work out.

I think something started to happen.
Right when I settled in and called to my spirit guides, my dog came right over to the couch I was laying on and put her face tight next to me. Dog breath and fur in my face! Yay! Maybe she felt the energy change and wanted to protect me? Do you think that's what your dog sensed when you were meditating?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

EmpressArwen

I thought I'd share this. Hope you don't mind. Reminded me of your dog story yesterday.

So, I get medium messages. They come in dreams but more recently (past year) while awake. I don't meditate. They just come like a projector slide in my head.

I tried to channel tonight. You inspired me to try. ;-)
I watched a you tube video and read a how-to on meditating and opening up to channel. But it didn't work out.

I think something started to happen.
Right when I settled in and called to my spirit guides, my dog came right over to the couch I was laying on and put her face tight next to me. Dog breath and fur in my face! Yay! Maybe she felt the energy change and wanted to protect me? Do you think that's what your dog sensed when you were meditating?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

It's very possible your dog was protecting you. I sent you details of something that happened to me. Protection is a must. I think animals can sense things we cannot. Safety first! lol

MissNine

It's very possible your dog was protecting you. I sent you details of something that happened to me. Protection is a must. I think animals can sense things we cannot. Safety first! lol

Point taken! I'll be trying this meditation again.

And what a crazy thing the 2nd woman was my grandma. She died around 1946. Did she say anything?

I'll reflect on your imagery and think of the connections. Do you think my mom is blocking something from my grandma that wants to come through?
In the recent vision my mom had, it was my grandma (her mom) who brought a wedding dress to her and said "you'll finally be wearing a white dress too." Then the gown showed a baby bump in it...them a baby. My mom knew the message was for me.

I'm so happy you saw my grandma.

MissNine

Quick thought....
My mother often has predictive dreams. However her own mother has only shown up 2 other times in her life, and the other 2 times were regarding a family issue of the past. My grandmother visited me in a dream 3 years ago. It was a message for my mother. I believe my mom was a bit jealous or sad her mother came to me and not her. Perhaps it's my grandma's way of binding us 3?

Do you feel my grandmother could be a spirit guide of mine?

EmpressArwen

I didn't get any message, just saw her. I remember thinking that she would be someone I'd want to know. She seemed very interesting, very old school cool. lol

I think it was just her way of saying that she was here for you. Her scene came right after the scene with you and your daughter. I don't know if that means she is a spirit guide but she is definitely around you.

I'm so excited that I got such detailed visions for you and thanks so much for sharing the pictures with me. It was great to have that validation that I saw who I saw! :)

MissNine

I didn't get any message, just saw her. I remember thinking that she would be someone I'd want to know. She seemed very interesting, very old school cool. lol

I think it was just her way of saying that she was here for you. Her scene came right after the scene with you and your daughter. I don't know if that means she is a spirit guide but she is definitely around you.

I'm so excited that I got such detailed visions for you and thanks so much for sharing the pictures with me. It was great to have that validation that I saw who I saw! :)

You're very welcome! And thank YOU for all your energy. This is so amazing!!
its truly a life changing reading for me in several ways. :)

MissNine

Jean/Gene - this one was audible. I heard the name Jean/Gene very clearly, very loudly. I do not know if this is the feminine Jean or the masculine Gene. Does this name mean anything to you?

Oh EA....I'm going to be sick but I think Gene is my most recent ex-boyfriend's middle name.
I'm going to freak out.
No wait...Just did!!

Now, if he comes back into my life, I'll be letting you know. Holy COW!!!!!

EmpressArwen

Oh EA....I'm going to be sick but I think Gene is my most recent ex-boyfriend's middle name.
I'm going to freak out.
No wait...Just did!!

Now, if he comes back into my life, I'll be letting you know. Holy COW!!!!!

LOL! That would be crazy. hahaha! Google him! :)

Thanks for telling me...it was a very LOUD message so I think it must be significant somehow.

MissNine

Hi empress.
I forgot to ask you who the other person at the table with my grandma was.
Was it a man or woman? If you remember, and can describe that other person, I'll snap a picture of who it might be.

EmpressArwen

I didn't see the other person. It was from the point of view where the other person would be sitting. I was looking across the table at the woman. Like I was the one talking to her.