"Pimp my Rider!"

Scibility

if you are talking about heat embossers, no can do on cards, the heat makes them bend and curl. I tried everything on my practice card deck.

I used sharpies all over my tarot of the saints, working out my fury. It's still there.

Probably depends on the card stock, some of them you can see the ink beading up like water on wax. If you do use them, leave them out overnight or even a couple of days to cure before you put the deck back together. That is good advice whatever methods you decide to use.

Thanks a bunch for the advice AJ. You're funny. I smiled when I read "working out my fury" :) I was hesitant about doing heat embossing although it probably would look absolutely stunning and I love doing it. So your feedback was really appreciated.

I'll try the sharpies. I found an old regular deck of cards, and i'm trying different things on it so I don't ruin the actual tarot deck when I start. Fun stuff! Have a great day.

For fixatives, I was talking about spray varnish after letting the cards dry for a day or so after pimping them.
LOL!!!! Yeah, it occurred to me after I logged off that using the spray adhesive I have could only be a really bad idea :) Thanks for clarifying that though. Sometimes when i'm in a creative haste Gesso and glue can look the same :) I figured you meant something to set the ink though. Thanks again.

Hiya Scibility,
yep I'm still alive, not pimping so much nowadays though ;)
Thanks for bringing back such nice memories.
People here are indeed very creative, give it a try!! You'll love it :)

I'm going to do it for sure! Thanks for the incredible inspiration :)