My ideal partner reading

Miss Woo

Three-card open reading with the Soprafino, Il Meneghello deck. Question: Am I on track with finding my ideal partner?

The Empress
Six of Coins
Three of Coins

--

My interpretation:

The Empress
I think The Empress is me, representing that I'm clear about what I want in a partner/relationship. I think I'm being nurturing and loving and kind to myself about this whole thing, and I will be protective of myself and make sure that I will only attract the right man.

Six of Coins
I think this represents the kind of relationship I will have. This won't be just any relationship, but the kind that is right for me, as chosen by my higher self. It will be a relationship that is in harmony with the will* of my higher self and Heaven (God, angels, the Universe, whatever you want to call it).

Three of Coins
I think this will be a partnership that is based on deep love and is very nurturing and protective.

I think overall this reading is saying that I'm on track.

Well that's all I have for now. You're welcome to help me interpret it if you like :)

*I can't think of the word. Is that the right word?

dancing_moon

Question: Am I on track with finding my ideal partner?

The Empress
Six of Coins
Three of Coins

You know, I don't actually see the cards speaking about a relationship here, since there's only one person in the spread (Empress), more identifiable with you than your ideal partner. :) That's why I see this spread as emphasizing a need to concentrate on you for the time being.

You've got your image of the ideal partner, right? Just keep rereading your list/imagining that person and how you're happy together - that will be your 3 of Coins work. Meanwhile, go ahead and cherish yourself - not because you're preparing yourself for someone, but because you're the Empress of your own empire, and you and you alone can create the best life for yourself, regardless of whether you'll ever find your ideal partner or not. However, loving yourself, focusing on yourself, creating and sharing abundance around yourself (6 of Coins) cannot fail to attract people who resonate with you closer to you. :)

The Quint Hanged Man, to me, says the same thing: if you shift your focus from finding your ideal partner to falling in love with yourself, all the rest will follow. No one will see your true value until you see it yourself and show it off with pride. We always attract people who have something in common with us, that's why the closer we are to our own ideal, the higher the chance to be surrounded by people who resonate with our truest and deepest nature.

P.S.: Personally, when I want to check if I'm on track with something, I usually use the following spread:

Card 1-3 characterize my current efforts, card 4 is the most important focus/piece of advice, and cards 5-7 show tips on how to improve cards 1-3 respectively in order to stay on track or get back on track. It usually gives me a ton of priceless advice. :thumbsup:

Miss Woo

Hi,

Thanks very much for your help with interpreting my spread :)

I don't see the cards speaking about another person but that doesn't concern me because the question isn't about another person; it's about me and where I'm at and whether or not I'm on track with my goal :)

I do see the cards speaking about a relationship. I see this in the combination of the Six of Coins and the Three of Coins.

It's hard to explain but this reading is accurate for me; it's one of the most accurate readings I've ever done and I thought it would be fun to write it out and see what other people think. I'm always open to other people's perspectives :)

As soon as I drew The Empress - the first card - I *knew* the answer and I knew I was on track. I didn't really need to go any further than that.

For me The Empress is a way of being or state of mind that I need to be in to be open and ready for a relationship. At the time of the reading I already knew I was in this state and this card confirms it for me :)

Also the other two cards confirm this for me as well. The Six of Coins is about the kind of relationship I want: one that is in harmony with my highest good.

And this is how I interpreted the Three of Coins: on my Soprafino Three of Coins the design at the bottom of the card forms a heart shape and at the top there are two flowers growing up and around a Coin. I see this as a partnership that is based on deep love and the two partners working together in a protective and nurturing way for the sake of the relationship. Also in my Ben-Dov book this card is described as a partnership or alliance.

Also I didn't include the base or quint card with this reading (because I felt the cards were saying enough for me) but I will now.

The base card was the Three of Wands, which is known as "Direction" in my Ben-Dov book. I think this just speaks of my goal to be with my ideal partner. But being a Three and taking into account that there are three Threes in the spread I felt this was significant and it was emphasising The Empress way of being I was talking about earlier.

Also with The Hanged Man - the quint card - I see it in a different way. The Hanged Man also confirms for me that I'm on the right track because for me in this context The Hanged Man is about making a sacrifice.

The sacrifice is that I'm forsaking all others while waiting for something that will be well worth the wait: my ideal partner. It's hard going making this sacrifice because I've been lonely since my Pug died for the first time in my life. And I've been tempted to get in touch with other men who I know don't want to be in a relationship with me. You see I don't have a problem with attracting men; I just have a problem with attracting the right ones (serious, committed ones).

So The Hanged Man for me is like making a commitment to something higher than myself like when a nun or priest pledges their life to God.

I hope this makes sense :) :love:

Question: Am I on track with finding my ideal partner?

The Empress
Six of Coins
Three of Coins

You know, I don't actually see the cards speaking about a relationship here, since there's only one person in the spread (Empress), more identifiable with you than your ideal partner. :) That's why I see this spread as emphasizing a need to concentrate on you for the time being.

You've got your image of the ideal partner, right? Just keep rereading your list/imagining that person and how you're happy together - that will be your 3 of Coins work. Meanwhile, go ahead and cherish yourself - not because you're preparing yourself for someone, but because you're the Empress of your own empire, and you and you alone can create the best life for yourself, regardless of whether you'll ever find your ideal partner or not. However, loving yourself, focusing on yourself, creating and sharing abundance around yourself (6 of Coins) cannot fail to attract people who resonate with you closer to you. :)

The Quint Hanged Man, to me, says the same thing: if you shift your focus from finding your ideal partner to falling in love with yourself, all the rest will follow. No one will see your true value until you see it yourself and show it off with pride. We always attract people who have something in common with us, that's why the closer we are to our own ideal, the higher the chance to be surrounded by people who resonate with our truest and deepest nature.

P.S.: Personally, when I want to check if I'm on track with something, I usually use the following spread:

Card 1-3 characterize my current efforts, card 4 is the most important focus/piece of advice, and cards 5-7 show tips on how to improve cards 1-3 respectively in order to stay on track or get back on track. It usually gives me a ton of priceless advice. :thumbsup:

Miss Woo

Also I've just realised that the title of this thread is misleading. I named it that when I posted the thread. I should have just called it "Three card reading".

Sorry about that :) :love:

dancing_moon

I hope this makes sense :) :love:

If it makes sense to you, then it's all that matters. :D After all, it's your reading, and only you can tell for sure if it resonates or not.

Best of luck to you!