queen wands

mingbop

I need some of the more unusual and less-known attributes of this queen, please. As an actual person. Anything you've noticed that pertains to this lady ?

huredriel

In Old Path she has bindweed running through her hair which always makes me think of either choking something/someone to death or how her mind will not stop until she has a solution to something.

Is that the kinda thing you're after?

Knight of Wands

Well forget the sexual undertones here.

Wands are often involved in passion, energy, but also to a certain extent control.

Me thinks Kinky sex.

Me thinks dominatrix.

huredriel

Yep definitely the control issue, and I've come across this card as representative of someone who is emotionally manipulative, clinging on for dear life!

Sophie

She doesn't give up easily.

She is both patient and pro-active in her dealings with others.

She is ruled by instinct and imagination rather than intellect or physical necessity.

She is very sexual.

She loves to laugh.

She makes a great friend and a fierce but not underhand enemy.

She is driven.

She is a great hostess.

She can be very aggressive.

She's a born ruler.

She's an entrepreneur rather than routine manager.

She is a trailblazer.

She can be the biggest pain in the neck when she has a bee in her bonnet.

She is trustworthy.

She keeps faith with herself, her loved ones, anyone else - in that order. She would break faith with someone else rather than betray herself.

She's talkative.

She is not above having illicit affairs, but she's not very discreet about them.

Airis

Helvetica,
may I know is there anywhere I can read/gather this kind of interpretation of the court cards? Gosh! the attributes you listed is an accurate assessment of the person who pulled this card last week.

Sophie

Well, they are mainly my own, distilled from 10 years of reading tarot for myself and other people, and wrestling with court cards! After a while you start to distinguish a pattern in each of the court cards.

Personally I have never seen in the Queen of Wands the emotionally manipulative person that huredriel describes - though I have seen her in the Queen of Cups at times. But I might see that, one day, in which case I'll add it to my personal list ;) (in the Old Path QoW I see someone in control - whose sense of control can become too strong at times).

mingbop

ok thanks. I get a bit fixed in my take sometimes, and need other people to push me in a new path. This card I am getting daily , and I am told is a new guide. I have my own view of the q wands, but wanted to get a wider look . Some of this is certainly very helpful, thanks all x

Firewind17

Queen of Wands

As a strong passionate woman, I was happy to find this post in the forum.

Fudugazi said:
She doesn't give up easily.

She is both patient and pro-active in her dealings with others.

She is ruled by instinct and imagination rather than intellect or physical necessity.

She is very sexual.

She loves to laugh.

She makes a great friend and a fierce but not underhand enemy.

She is driven.

She is a great hostess.

She can be very aggressive.

She's a born ruler.

She's an entrepreneur rather than routine manager.

She is a trailblazer.

She can be the biggest pain in the neck when she has a bee in her bonnet.

She is trustworthy.

She keeps faith with herself, her loved ones, anyone else - in that order. She would break faith with someone else rather than betray herself.

She's talkative.

She is not above having illicit affairs, but she's not very discreet about them.