Dreaming in Color: Etheral Deck

tinkerbell

dreaming in colour.....

mindy, this deck is absolutely stunning and has gone to the top of my wishlist!!
i came accross your deck while doing a google search about 2 weeks ago. i clicked on it out of curiosity and instantly fell in love with your rainbow coloured images!!!!!
i joined a meditation group in october and have experimented with different visualisations but i'm sure i'd get astounding results doing colour therapy with your cards! it's true to say that actually i've been dreaming about holding them in my hands for the first time!!!
i checked your website again the other day and read about your plans for little purple boxes and tarot bags and can't wait to see those!!
i'll be ordering after christmas and know i won't be disappointed. i just wanted to compliment you on your amazing deck!!
love and best wishes for success with your tarot/oracle,
tinkerbell xxx

Owlface

Dreaming In Color

Mindy, I ordered a copy of your deck yesterday and am looking forward to it arriving. I'd be delighted to do a review in due course. Any guidance as to length, etc. would be appreciated. Please pm me.

thanks,

rosyelf

P.S. Tinkerbell, what can I say except "Great minds think alike!" For everyone else, Tinkerbell, Belly B. , CharmingPixie and my humble self are the Merseyside Tarot group-we've started meeting once a month in a lovely vegetarian cafe where there is also LIVE harp music. It's a great experience. Will it persuade me to stop purchasing further decks ? Probably not. :D

darwinia

rosyelf said:
For everyone else, Tinkerbell, Belly B. , CharmingPixie and my humble self are the Merseyside Tarot group-we've started meeting once a month in a lovely vegetarian cafe where there is also LIVE harp music.

I am so happy you found some like-minded people and can meet regularly. What a pick-me-up that must be!

Music and live music and live harp music. . . swooning. . .

JanetBoyer

Congrats on your gorgeous deck, Mindy. :) I know that a lot of people will receive healing and guidance with these cards. They're quite special!

peapodgrrl

{{{{{{{Janet}}}}}}}}}}}

You are an extraordinary lady. I told a friend today that I could actually feel your warmth, even in email text. Thank you so much for the generous review of my work. I am also tickled pink that you immediately knew what I intended as far as using the deck for divination, as well as meditation and healing. I cannot thank you enough.

Rosyelf, thanks so much for your generous offer :) I sent you a PM :)

Tinkerbell, thank you, too, for your kind post. I am so pleased you put DIC on top of your wishlist. :) By the time you order, we will definitely have those beautiful purple boxes for packaging. :)

Hugs to you all. :)

M

JanetBoyer

Awww, bless your heart, Mindy. That is very kind of you. :) You're such a sweetheart. It's wonderful that there are artists like yourself that seek to bring awareness and healing to others. How encouraging!

FantasyWorld

I ordered this deck today!!!

It's here:)
I really like it!!!!

Owlface

They've arrived !

My Dreaming in Color cards arrived yesterday. They are every bit as gorgeous and luminous as they are in the scans. :) :)

FantasyWorld

My cards came and I love them!!!

I'd love to hear how people are using their cards.
I've just been looking through the deck each day at each card.

:D

peapodgrrl

:)

I am so glad you guys are enjoying your cards. :) I am so looking forward to reading your personal experiences with them.

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Mindy